ROM Hack [Database] Fort42 (3DS Cheat Code Database)

Shirako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you make ar code cheats that aren't just specific gold/rupee value. How do I find offsets and such from just dumps ?

Slowbeatle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im trying to use a arcode i made for monster hunter x, but when i try to scan the qrcode it says that i need to update the browser. Any help? rxtools 10.3 emunand with 9.2 browser and sysnand in 9.0

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
im trying to use a arcode i made for monster hunter x, but when i try to scan the qrcode it says that i need to update the browser. Any help? rxtools 10.3 emunand with 9.2 browser and sysnand in 9.0
Try reinstalling the browser.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
st: 5960707, member: 352097"]im trying to use a arcode i made for monster hunter x, but when i try to scan the qrcode it says that i need to update the browser. Any help? rxtools 10.3 emunand with 9.2 browser and sysnand in 9.0[/QUOTE]
thought o3ds can't open browser when mh4,mh4g,mh4u,mhx,ssb4 is running, correct me if I am wrong

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come AR codes and Gameshark codes don't overlap and is it possible to convert an AR code to Gameshark and vice-versa?

(when the cheat functionality was released in Gateway I thought it allowed ar codes to be put on the gateway card instead of being scanned, ended up crashing my 3ds so hard that it needed to be formatted to run gateway again)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
How come AR codes and Gameshark codes don't overlap and is it possible to convert an AR code to Gameshark and vice-versa?

(when the cheat functionality was released in Gateway I thought it allowed ar codes to be put on the gateway card instead of being scanned, ended up crashing my 3ds so hard that it needed to be formatted to run gateway again)
read the gateway 3.5.1 changelog on their website

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CHEAT MEMORY ADDRESSES
======================
Some users also wondered what kind of memory addresses the Gateway 3DS cheat engine expects, so let us be clear:
It expects virtual memory addresses, so that it works on both New 3DS and Old 3DS and for any supported firmware version our users are running.

This means that existing codes used in for example AR3DS, which use physical addresses, need to be converted into virtual addresses.
Unfortunately this kind of conversion is not straightforward.

Also, for NSMB2 Gold Edition (USA), the
Invincible L+RIGHT BrowserCastle does not work. Just locks up the System. Tried it 2x even with no other Codes active.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gateshark codes =/= spider3dstools ARcodes
try converting NTR cheat plugin codes from source to gateshark instead. also the database has a gateshark section for all the codes that have been made for or converted or re-found for gateshark.

Reactions: Smoker1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps