ROM Hack [Database] Fort42 (3DS Cheat Code Database)

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for Noobs (Like me) kind of hard finding Codes. Tried with StarFox64 3D (Wings Break and Boost/Brake), then I tried SSFIV. Seriously hvae no idea what I am doing. LOL

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/
theres actually more codes on there for games than I've ever seen for ARcode or NTR cheat plugins. i dont see the need to convert anymore.

unrelated but more related to this thread: for some stupid reason public wifi blocks fort42 and I have to use puffin browser on my phone to get past it. no idea why. it's not even indecent.

Well for Noobs (Like me) kind of hard finding Codes. Tried with StarFox64 3D (Wings Break and Boost/Brake), then I tried SSFIV. Seriously hvae no idea what I am doing. LOL
I don't even have gateway and i know what I'm doing.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an account for Fort42 two or three days ago, but I haven't received the activation email. I checked every folder I have, as well as selected "resend verification email". I normally wouldn't ask for help, as at most it should take 2 days, but I did wait just to make sure that Outlook.com isn't being as dumb as its user interface.

Entoptical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/
theres actually more codes on there for games than I've ever seen for ARcode or NTR cheat plugins. i dont see the need to convert anymore.
Not everyone has a GW card that costs 70 bucks and is essentially worthless except for cheats (to me at least). NTR and ARcodes are free for all. I prefer a free option.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not everyone has a GW card that costs 70 bucks and is essentially worthless except for cheats (to me at least). NTR and ARcodes are free for all. I prefer a free option.
me too but for some reason a lot of gateshark codes were made. this was a reply to someone with gateway asking for a way to convert codes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can memdumping mess up the bottom screen of my 3DS? I noticed that it makes the bottom flash almost uncontrollably.
that means it's working. it's supposed to do that. try the memory dumper from dukesrg's site for one that is less seizure-inducing to look at and displays what areas of RAM are being dumped.

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me too but for some reason a lot of gateshark codes were made. this was a reply to someone with gateway asking for a way to convert codes.

Do ntr plugins use gameshark codes? because with gateway and ntr its really simple (if installed and setup correctly) to gets memory dumps and actively search for cheats, gateway being even more easier.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a NTR cheat plugin on the spanish website and i think there's gateshark codes on fort42
No Codes yet. Only asking because I know there are those Games out there that have some Security in place that prevent Codes from being used. Wondering if SSFIV is one of them. What is the Link to those NTR Codes?

Slowbeatle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
st: 5960707, member: 352097"]im trying to use a arcode i made for monster hunter x, but when i try to scan the qrcode it says that i need to update the browser. Any help? rxtools 10.3 emunand with 9.2 browser and sysnand in 9.0
thought o3ds can't open browser when mh4,mh4g,mh4u,mhx,ssb4 is running, correct me if I am wrong[/QUOTE]

why is that? is there a fix?

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got the NTR Cheats for SSFIV and StarFox 64 3D. But they are in .plg File Format. How would I see what the Codes are andf Convert to GateShark?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head