Hacking Data Transfer on hacked Vita (FFX HD)

will24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have a FFX HD remaster save file from my PS4 which I uploaded on the cloud to the premise that I can cross save on my hacked vita.

Is it really possible? i signed in on my PSN account on the vita (using PSN spoofing) but whenever I choose data trasnfer on my FFX HD on vita nothing happens. did anybody tries this?

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
well it worked last time I tried it when the vita was just hacked and a broken dump of FFXHD vitamin 1.0 was circulating and was able to get my (hacked) save on FFXHD on the PS3 that was stored in the cloud

will24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I tried this in world of final fantasy but it also not working. I read somewhere i can insert my vita mmc in a legit vita so i can load my save? Then back again at the hacked one? Is it possible?

will24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That maybe the case. If thats the case if i have a legit cart then perform data transfer can i then rip the save data from the cart so i can use it to vpk game?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes you can transfer it to original card. put the card on henkakuvita. use vtasavemanager and transfer it on cracked. i wouldnt buy that game extra for this. if you only want the save on vpk then borrow it from someone. or youre wasting money

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but ask someone else because i am not completly sure about it

will24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
If thats the case i just need to have a ffx hd cart,load the save from cloud and transfer the save no? Or i can also dump the cart with the save using vitamin?

Can it be an issue also of different region? My cloud save is from r3 ps4 version of ffx hd remaster, ehile the vpk i have is r2 (eur)?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no there is no regionlock within sony consoles (only nintendo had this with wii, wiiu and 3ds)

in vitamin there are following options:
Dump full game
Dump update files
Dump additional content

i am not sure if the save is dumped too if you dump full.

you can backup save with vitasavemanager form original card but for restore your vpk needs same region

Bryguy5849

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy ffx from your local GameStop, eb games or whatever the fuck for like $20 pre owned. Then recover your save from the cloud, back it up using a hmebrew program called vitasavmangager, then install your dump, recover your save, make sure it works, return said ffx for your full $20 back

That's what I did, except I didn't return it for my money back, I gave it to my girlfriend for her 3.65 vita. My preowned copy was also supposed to be ffx ONLY (The worker could not stress that to me enough), but it still came with an unused ffx-2 code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo