Misc Vita 2000/Slim's Touchscreen is unresponsive...but only in the Vita OS?

OMorty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after not having touched my Vita 2000/Slim for a while, I decided to update the software and plugins I had installed on my softmodded Vita. After deleting all the StorageMgr plugin files per Vita dot Hacks dot Guide backslash YAMT dot HTML to switch to YAMT, the touchscreen became unresponsive...but only in the Vita OS. In apps it works fine (confirmed by restoring to factory settings, connecting a new PSN account, and doing everything covered in Vita dot Hacks dot Guide up through Vita dot Hacks dot Guide backslash Installing-Enso dot HTML # Instructions; touch input worked fine in the apps themselves, but whenever the touchscreen keyboard appeared, it wouldn't respond to touch input). However, upon reboot after the Henkaku Enso install, I am back to square one. I cannot swipe down on the lock screen, and I know for a fact it isn't a hardware issue.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So after not having touched my Vita 2000/Slim for a while, I decided to update the software and plugins I had installed on my softmodded Vita. After deleting all the StorageMgr plugin files per Vita dot Hacks dot Guide backslash YAMT dot HTML to switch to YAMT, the touchscreen became unresponsive...but only in the Vita OS. In apps it works fine (confirmed by restoring to factory settings, connecting a new PSN account, and doing everything covered in Vita dot Hacks dot Guide up through Vita dot Hacks dot Guide backslash Installing-Enso dot HTML # Instructions; touch input worked fine in the apps themselves, but whenever the touchscreen keyboard appeared, it wouldn't respond to touch input). However, upon reboot after the Henkaku Enso install, I am back to square one. I cannot swipe down on the lock screen, and I know for a fact it isn't a hardware issue.

Any ideas on how to

Check if you have a dodgy controller stick. I have and it takes ages to unlock my screen.

I can play emulators fine, but on vita games the screen just spins.

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
However, upon reboot after the Henkaku Enso install, I am back to square one. I cannot swipe down on the lock screen, and I know for a fact it isn't a hardware issue.

I don't know how to fix your touchscreen issue, but maybe the 'NoLockScreen' plugin could help avoid the lock screen? I remember updating to YAMT on my PS TV and it didn't like it, so I switched back to storagemgr.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo