Gaming Dantes_Inferno_EUR_PSP-BAHAMUT

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just sick and tired of hearing the comparison. And God of War is just Zelda OOT, which is just Crystalis in 3D which is just Adventure with some flashy sprites blah blah blah.

Anybody have any legitimate criticisms against the game? I've heard a few but not around here.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@gib,

I like this game alot exclude the nude of woman which is absolutely not necessarily, thats all.
smile.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I suppose it's not entirely your fault, you are American afterall. Of course you would be fixated on nudity.

I don't suppose it would register then to point out that with the subject matter loosely based from 14th century literature, that nudity was a common icon in religious art (NSFW) from those periods?

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
dib said:
I suppose it's not entirely your fault, you are American afterall. Of course you would be fixated on nudity.

I don't suppose it would register then to point out that with the subject matter loosely based from 14th century literature, that nudity was a common icon in religious art (NSFW) from those periods?

This is what media has done to the people who does know little or nothing about art.
Religios art from those centuries was never so obsesed with nudity, because the nudity in them means there is no way to hide anything.

Also, being American is not an excuse, as many of the modern movies have their nudity scenes.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Okok, all comparison aside... here's my opinion:

I'm actually enjoying this more than GoW due to the fact that Dante seems to be a man on a mission... and an evident one at that rather than just... "tromping around wearing boots like Gaston~". But that's all I'm gonna say about GoW.

-The one thing I like about this game is the fact it doesn't dictate what you're supposed to do. Want to forgive Pontius Pilate? Absolve him. Want to punish him? It's your call. The whole holy/unholy thing I think relies on your fighting style. personally, I prefer slicing up souls with the scythe rather than charging in there with magic. My friend however chose to level up the holy skills more.

-So far, the boss battles rely on your reflexes on hitting the block button at the right time to make the most of your health bar. Not a bad idea. The lack of a health meter is kind of daunting sometimes though...

-I like how you can swing around and hang off things to get around. It... made me laugh though when I noticed we had to climb on the Damned to cross a wall.

-Haven't encountered any camera trouble at the moment... save for the entry into the first circle. Can't seem to jump at the right time when the camera zooms in... It's getting a tad frustrating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: Idk