+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damn im so pissed , i waited like 11 freakin' hours in front of a stupid ebgames to hear a stupid employe say that they wasn't sure that Zelda would sell well , so they only had 10 Zelda and they were for the Pre-Order dudes.

5 days later , still no sign of a Zelda copy , and since i have only Eb Games Credit , i cannot buy from another store , and im not even sure to have it when they have some , so i might have to wait for like 1 months or 2 before having a Zelda game.

So Nintendo really failed here , since Zelda being like the killer aps is like freaking rare , damn the eb games had like 30-40 exite trucks but 10 zelda , wtf. :@

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is stupid, I keep hearing stories of people not being able to get hold of this game not sure if its the stores themselves or Nintendos fault but whoever is responsible should get their fingers off their anal glands and sort it out.

decript

A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I heard it was produced with an almost 1:1 ratio with consoles so you shouldn't have any problems.
Just for the record, Zelda Twilight Princess is soooooooooo good and amazing and whimsically orgasmic. I'll just get back to playing cause its just soooooooo good.
*faint*

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't see any shortage in my area, i saw like 5-7 copies at the 2 EBs i went to
5-7? Doesn't seem much to me! I have a friend who works in Gamestation and apparently the GC and PSP sections are gonna be made smaller to fit in Wii games, they're expecting a copy of Zelda to be sold with every two Wiis and even on its own without a Wii.

kingkong

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
yea man watch out for that eb games employer telling you those lies. probably he is a pedophile who enjoys you coming to the store every day begging for zelda. check the store i am sure he is hiding them somewhere from you!

Akoji

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lolll , nah i call them on the phone. So he doesn't see me
tongue.gif

Damn all my friends are like oh it soo good , it getting really irratating.

Nintendude49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gamestop I went was out of about everything. Then I went to Walmart, and they're sold out of all the accesories but have all the games. They must of had about 10 in stock, and that was like four days after the wii came out.

So, I snagged that. Sadly though, at the moment, I have four controller gloves, Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, and Twilight Princess..........But no Wii.

Quiet the similar boat......Although granted I'd hate to be in your position, with Zelda being oh so tangible.....

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why dont you just return the credit into money, ive done that at EB before. Just say 'hey i put money done of this game and you guys failed to stock it, so id like my money back thankyou.'

i think one day i just showed up and actually had money done on this exact game...(ages ago, like im talking when i thought it was due for release in April last year on the Cube) i just said, hey cause im sorta short of cash ATM (i acutally was, i needed to pay a bill for my car) so they said sure.

maybe try to poliete method first then if that doesnt work, rage at them. And if all else fails just buy it at another store, and leave your money their for another game.

BTW "we didnt think Zelda would sell well", OMFG what a bunch of dooshbags, how could they possibly think that, what a bunch of morons. But i rekon your being had about that though, maybe they are just saying that cause the employees want copies or some shit.

GOOD LUCK

animalsex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was surprisingly easy, I showed up at gamestop at 4am and I was the first one there. Depending on where you live it might be more busy, but 4am at an obscurely located gamestop should be fine. On a side note: wii sports and TP are orgasmic. I definately need a new TV though, as TP is too dark and I can't adjust my TV any brighter
frown.gif

Akoji

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
true Opium , but you don't even have the wii to tease you in your room. It like even worst when you know you got a Wii , but no Zelda , when i look at my it like if she laught at me XD im crazy.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me and a ton of people outside our Wal-Mart at launch waited from 10am (Some 8am the previous day!) for the Wii. The manager kept coming out and assuring us there would be plenty of stuff. Everyone's excited, everyone's happy...

Got inside, all they had were the Wiis, Classic Controllers, and 2000 Point Cards, and a whopping five games:
Marvel, Monster 4x4, Call of Duty, Tony Hawk, and Rampage.

They didn't have a single copy of Zelda, nor did they until the following Tuesday. We were angry. Ended up getting Zelda at Target the following day. They had a ton of copies still there (At least 15, and that was after they sold all their systems.)

capelmo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hum... DarkRamza... in the last week, I must have gone to 100 stores (EB, Zellers, WlaMart, Future Shop, BestBuy, Costco,...) looking for a Wii... i stayed in line for hours, but couldn't get my hands on one.... I'm telling you this, cause we live in the same area... Don't want to piss you off, but I must have seen about 50 Zeldas... and I finally decided yesterday to buy one anyways (along with 2 extras nunchuck and remotes)... quite easy to find.... but NO Wii .... AARRGGGHHHH !!!!
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-