Zelda TotK dont boot on Switch 16.0.2

HHxBOXER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello my dears, Sorry that I'm annoying you with this, but I just can't get Zelda Totk to start and hope for help. Totk installs normally, and the icon also appears on the home screen, but it doesn't boot. The error message appears directly, software cannot be started. Just like after every update and the sigpatches have not yet been updated. Sigpatches are updated! Had maybe thought that it had something to do with the FW 16.0.2, have now downgraded my switch to 15.0.1, still without success. And today I saw that the update for Zelda Totk has been released. Zelda of course freshly installed again with the update version 1.1.0 And now at least the boot process starts when I open Zelda Totk. So the black screen where the Nintendo Switch logo is on the bottom right. But the game still won't start! The boot screen is displayed for about 1 minute, and then the error message pops up with error code 2002-4153. Of course I googled the error code and tried to fix it with various Youtube videos etc, but all without success. I just thought I'd ask if anyone could help me. Maybe had the same problem. If anyone could help me I would be really grateful. Hang out with that shit for the 4th day. Kind regards

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello my dears, Sorry that I'm annoying you with this, but I just can't get Zelda Totk to start and hope for help. Totk installs normally, and the icon also appears on the home screen, but it doesn't boot. The error message appears directly, software cannot be started. Just like after every update and the sigpatches have not yet been updated. Sigpatches are updated! Had maybe thought that it had something to do with the FW 16.0.2, have now downgraded my switch to 15.0.1, still without success. And today I saw that the update for Zelda Totk has been released. Zelda of course freshly installed again with the update version 1.1.0 And now at least the boot process starts when I open Zelda Totk. So the black screen where the Nintendo Switch logo is on the bottom right. But the game still won't start! The boot screen is displayed for about 1 minute, and then the error message pops up with error code 2002-4153. Of course I googled the error code and tried to fix it with various Youtube videos etc, but all without success. I just thought I'd ask if anyone could help me. Maybe had the same problem. If anyone could help me I would be really grateful. Hang out with that shit for the 4th day. Kind regards
Update your sigpatches it works just fine on 16.0.2 even the day 1 update that released yesterday

HHxBOXER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sig patches are updated. All other games work perfectly. Otherwise, can you tell me where you downloaded your sig patches from? Otherwise I would just try your source.

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Entering "Maintenance mode" and exiting to clear the cache fixed my problem earlier.
(i had "Unable to start software. Return to the HOME menu and try again" error)

Restart your Nintendo switch, choose the emunand boot option (if using emunand) at hekate screen. A hekate icon should apear and when the Nintendo logo show up hold vol - and vol + at the same time. This should bring you to the maintenance mode screen. Now you just need to press the power button to turn your ns off. Inject the payload to boot hekate again and it's done

Syzygy_e

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
esomovilla.es
XP
Country
Spain
Where do you have the game installed? on the switch or on the sd?
Try to change that.

elbic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would also check if the AIO app doesn't have cheats enabled. That was causing my game to not load today.

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
- Update sigpatches
- Remove everything else to try again (sysclk, reversenx, salty sd, tesla, edizon, etc), if this works you need to update your homebrews.
- Update atmosphere to a version that is compatible with the sigpatches and firmware version.
If nothing works:
- Do a clean atmosphere install.

Last edited by Zkajavier,

kira126

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I had EXACTLY same issues as you and I have now fixed the game. here it's what I did:

install firmware 16.0.3, install latest DBI, install latest Hekate et latest Atmosphere. After this done, download the sigpatches from this forum and replace the 2 folders on your sim. From all of this, I thing it's the sigpatches that made the difference. Because I couldn't launch the game before (corrupted) et neither install any updates (corrupted). First time I tried to replace the sigppatches my switch didn't turn on, but after many copy paste, it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol