T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Why not save your money and buy a DSTwo instead?
http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=135
Or if you really want an amazing cheap card, go with the R4i Gold (url on card: http://www.r4ids.cn/)
http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=476
i do have a DSTWO mines came in the mail today. its nice in all but no DSi-mode support.
but i wanted to test the DSi-mode on ievo with my dsi-mode homebrews.
so far only method i have of testing them in dsi-mode is sudokuhax.

also are those R4's legit? :ph34r:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i do have a DSTWO mines came in the mail today. its nice in all but no DSi-mode support.but i wanted to test the DSi-mode on ievo with my dsi-mode homebrews.so far only method i have of testing them in dsi-mode is sudokuhax.
also are those R4's legit?
I don't even know if the DSi-Mode works anymore with the iEvo (I read it blocked somewhere...I could be wrong, I can't test it since I lack both the card and DSi.)
Still I think this site still has them
http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/cy....html?search_string=ievo&search_category_id=0

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Doesn't work anymore with the newest DSi firmware. If you're still on lower firmwares, you're able to use the cart. Basically the new firmware locates the modified save file on the cart and removes it (and prevents the firmware from loading). A great cart for the DS/DSL and lower firmware DSi/DSiXL, but not much for anything else.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm they should really start back working on this cart, or atleast release a new version for DSimode. it can be dsi exclusive thats all i need lol
Yeah, this was kind of the general thing people were pushing for well over a year back. It's an unfortunate circumstance that one of the most innovative cards since the R4 came to be was made by one of the single most unreliable teams that could have ever been called active. It's an undeniable fact that Team Cyclops is never returning though. Might as well just accept it, do what you can to still utilize the iEvo if you really want to use it, and stick with the DSTwo for everything else.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm they can have that card. >.>
maybe we can find another way to expand Dsimode dev
It's not likely that too many care about DSi mode at this point, really. Hacking the 3DS holds much more potential. Furthering DSi mode anything would just be for the novelty of it at this point, kind of like development of anything on the Virtual Boy anymore.

Reactions: Margen67

CaveStoryKing64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any workaround for New 3DS XL/DSi XL to be able to play it on the latest firmware? My New 3DS XL is modded with homebrew, and I can do the same with the DSi XL, if that's important. I don't yet have a Cyclops iEvolution, but I'm planning on getting one in the near future.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is there any workaround for New 3DS XL/DSi XL to be able to play it on the latest firmware? My New 3DS XL is modded with homebrew, and I can do the same with the DSi XL, if that's important. I don't yet have a Cyclops iEvolution, but I'm planning on getting one in the near future.
i think there is a thing called "whitelist" or something, not sure if compatible with this particular card, but i do believe if you own a new 3ds console with the lastest cfw it should automatically do that...
there is also ds launchers which will bypass that..

either way, this thread is about 5 years old, create a new thread about your problem\question, and you will get a better defenitive answer
gbatemp doesn't kite enjoy necrobump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)