Hardware Cyber Save Editor question

insanoflex7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, hope this is the right place for this question. I have had a Cyber save editor and a japanese 3ds for about 3 years, and hack Pokemon XY , ORAS and Sun and Moon saves. All was well till about 3-4 months ago, now when i go to advanced mode, then open pkhex on the pause and export the main file, everything looks perfect, but the SAVE DOESNT OVERWRITE! Ive only gotten it to work like 5 times out of 100 tries and I cant figure out what I did different those times! Anyone have any experience like this? Please help im going crazy lol

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
At least yours works :( about a month after i got mine back in 2013 it stopped working over all. The light doesnt turn on and switch cords and switching computers doesnt help. :( as for your issue i dont really see why ypu are having that issue.

insanoflex7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah ive tried it on 2 different computers! I get the same issue either way. I sympathize with you, I had one of the counterfeit ones at first that got banned from the server! Had to buy another one direct to know it was good. 80 bucks down the toilet. Dont buy them off amazon, most are fake. Well if anyone has one and knows a lot about it, please respond, or if maybe you know another way to restore backups or something. I can read katakana, but that isnt quite enough for what im dealing with!

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah ive tried it on 2 different computers! I get the same issue either way. I sympathize with you, I had one of the counterfeit ones at first that got banned from the server! Had to buy another one direct to know it was good. 80 bucks down the toilet. Dont buy them off amazon, most are fake. Well if anyone has one and knows a lot about it, please respond, or if maybe you know another way to restore backups or something. I can read katakana, but that isnt quite enough for what im dealing with!
But mine wasnt fake :( mine was purchased straight from cyber gadget.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...