'Cyber Heist' DLC announced for 'The Ascent'

cyber heist.JPG

The Ascent, the cyberpunk RPG from indie devs Neon Giant, is set to received a brand-new DLC to extend the story and introduce new weapons and locations. The Ascent: Cyber Heist is set after the events of the main story and will be accessible to those who have cleared the main campaign in solo or co-op. A new trailer for the announcement was aired today:

In Cyber Heist, Kira, your former employer, has a new top-secret job, and as a newly independent contractor how could you refuse? Venture outside of your familiar arcology into a brand new arcology owned by the Malhorst-Gelb Group. There’s some new ground-breaking tech ripe for the taking, but you’re not the only one with their sights on the prize.

Features of the Cyber Heist DLC include:
  • CONTINUE THE STORY – SOLO OR IN CO-OP: The Ascent: Cyber Heist can be accessed once you’ve completed the base game campaign. Bring your friends with you to take on this new challenging contract. Your squad hasn’t caught up with you yet? No problem, as long as you as the host has completed the main campaign, your squad can join up and help! (We know you’ll be carrying them anyway...)
  • NEW WEAPONS: Speaking of carrying, experiment with all-new weapons, including for the first time in The Ascent – Melee weapons! So now you can get up close and personal with the new Rock Crusher and Guillotine!
  • NEW OVERWORLD LOCATIONS: Discover and explore a brand new arcology owned by the Malhorst-Gelb group with breathtaking new locations and environments.
  • NEW MAIN & SIDE MISSIONS: Continue the story of The Ascent by completing new challenging main and side missions. Encounter colorful new characters like Ontario and Zell along the way, and fight against new enemies.
Cyber Heist DLC will be available on August 18 for £7.99/€9.99/$9.99 and the Cyber Edition of The Ascent has also been announced, which includes the previous DLC packages Cyber Warrior and Cyber Sec plus the new Cyber Heist DLC, for £36.99/€44.99/$44.99.

To have an idea about the base game, be sure to check out our official review of The Ascent where the game scored 8/10!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow:
The Ascent Official GBAtemp Review

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge