PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I mean for the casual player, now is just a leader board but this is OT. Back to your theme i used on my japanese 3DS ;)
You're right, I guess. I just wish they kept the Pokémon Dream World. I'm glad you used my theme.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I have no experience with ninjhax. It may be a bug with CHMM2 2.8. I tried 2.8 before but it appeared as blend3r or something like that and wouldn't even open.
Thank you anyway!
I suggest you use version 2.8 in cia format, because the version of Homebrew Laucher presents several errors of compatibility with the current firmware. If your 3DS is not unlocked, perform the procedures to use the unlock, because chmm2 is giving you several problems in locked 3DS in the current version that use Soundhax.

Chmm2 has been discontinued, so we are no longer having support for the errors that are being presented in 3DS that have a lock, chmm2 will be able to work more easily only if the 3DS is unlocked.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you use version 2.8 in cia format, because the version of Homebrew Laucher presents several errors of compatibility with the current firmware. If your 3DS is not unlocked, perform the procedures to use the unlock, because chmm2 is giving you several problems in locked 3DS in the current version that use Soundhax.

Chmm2 has been discontinued, so we are no longer having support for the errors that are being presented in 3DS that have a lock, chmm2 will be able to work more easily only if the 3DS is unlocked.
I use tthe CHMM2 version in the HBLauncher Starter Pack on SoundHax, and it doesn't give me any problems. I'm setting up Luma3DS when I get a bigger SD Card and will switch to CIA themes packed with Howling Theme Tool.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I use tthe CHMM2 version in the HBLauncher Starter Pack on SoundHax, and it doesn't give me any problems. I'm setting up Luma3DS when I get a bigger SD Card and will switch to CIA themes packed with Howling Theme Tool.
Several users have complained about the errors that Chmm2 is presenting in Soundhax, when they try to install some theme the installation process does not run, the system resets the installation by returning to the default theme.

This tool has a small problem, the themes in cia format will automatically be uninstalled from your 3DS if you upgrade a game or access Eshop, and to install new themes you need to uninstall the current package in order to install new packages.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Several users have complained about the errors that Chmm2 is presenting in Soundhax, when they try to install some theme the installation process does not run, the system resets the installation by returning to the default theme.

This tool has a small problem, the themes in cia format will automatically be uninstalled from your 3DS if you upgrade a game or access Eshop, and to install new themes you need to uninstall the current package in order to install new packages.
I have never had that problem with CHMM2, granted I have run 3DS Homebrew in the past and own an Old3DS.

OK, I will just use the CHMM2 CIA.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I have never had that problem with CHMM2, granted I have run 3DS Homebrew in the past and own an Old3DS.

OK, I will just use the CHMM2 CIA.
The version of Homebrew Laucher is outdated, version 2.8 is only available in cia format. The administrator gives 3dsthem is creating a new application that allows you to install and download themes online.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
The version of Homebrew Laucher is outdated, version 2.8 is only available in cia format. The administrator gives 3dsthem is creating a new application that allows you to install and download themes online.
But I will need CHMM2 to install those themes. Or is the app a fully enabled theme manager? Perhaps @erman1337 can tell us. As for the CHMM2 CIA, I will use 2.8 if I have to.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
The application that it is developing allows to install and download themes gives 3dsthem.
But will you have to redownload a theme every time you want to switch to it? Seems tedious.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I believe that the system should have a reading mode that loads the themes contained in the SD card.
OK, I may use HBLauncher_loader or CHMM2's CIA until the app comes out.

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
OK, I may use HBLauncher_loader or CHMM2's CIA until the app comes out.
I'm using Chmm2 in cia format in my 3DS. In an unlocked 3DS the Chmm2 works perfectly.
If your 3DS is unlocked you can install the day version of Homebrew Laucher. If you do not have it you can download it using the Homebrew Browser.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-homebr3w-simple-homebrew-browser-and-installer.434105/
This application allows you to download and keep Homebrew applications up to date.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Goof_Ball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Apparently the system lets me post stuff without moderation now, hooray.

Brcdlga.png

Name: Campfire
Music: Yearnings of the Wind

FCIPS73.png

Name: Kingdom of Zeal
Music: Corridor of Time

All have custom SFX. Get them here https://3dsthem.es/?q=user:Goof_Ball

Reactions: bakawun

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Last edited by Ryumaru,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sup guys, i have 4 new themes today
I.. dont have the mood for prep talk today, so here you go

Kobayashi Chi maid Dragon - Tooru
bgm: anime ED
sfx: randomly taken from other games

kobayashi maid dragon tooru 3ds preview mc.png

Lil Sunshine
bgm: Masalada

lil sunshine 3ds preview mc.png

Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann - Yoko Littner
bgm: Sora iro Days

Yoko Littner 3ds preview mc.png

The Legend of Zelda - Link of the wild
bgm: Hyrule field
sfx: Link voice

tloz link of the wild 3ds preview mc.png

You can download these babies in here
https://3dsthem.es/?q=user:Miraclaime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1