Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
idk how i missed this theme.. looks cute so far.. I can fix that corner if you need.. just need the original image

Top:
rJusNrU.png

Bottom:
uDgDASV.png

If you can, please change the folder color and arrow color to pink but the text black.

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
We need an official website to host these unofficial 3DS themes, many fantastic ones found on this thread.

Im already working on one, should be out in about 2 weeks or less. Complete with comment system, user accounts, user uploads, rating system, and a few more things.

Seraphiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
First I would like to thank all the tool creators for letting us have this pleasure :).

This is my Berserk theme
2vmc7jr.jpg

I edited the folders a little bit as well and added a bgm from the new Berserk movies' intro for you all to enjoy!

Edit : Fixed the white corner bug.
Edit2 : Used YATA to make costume buttons and cursor.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9aspdjmclbuhzk/berserk.rar?dl=0

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I request an Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra theme? Preferably with a BGM but I can make one if someone else can't.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the request of ken28 I present my Persona Q theme. This might be better than my Birth By Sleep Theme, It has the 2 main characters top and bottom with custom blue icon borders and folders with the person Q logo on them. I also added looping music of the track Maze of life from the OST on loop Hope everyone likes it :yaynds:

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?z12d48aa9f6mu7o

KDro5h9.jpg

Loop used

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
can you please make a guide on how to fix it?
I'm writing a program for all that stuff.. but the way i do it is by using a dirty C program i wrote to dump all the images in the bin into BCLIMs and use Ohana3DS to edit them lol..

is there anyway to inject the bgm into the body_LZ.bin file?
there's only sound effects in there.. they are in the form of CWAV.. what i did was go to the address pointed to by 0xBC and made a new CWAV and copied it right over the old one such that the magics match up and everything (because theres some wierd in between that address and the CWAV magic.. ) so after you copy in your new one, move 0xC bytes in to the CWAV to find your length, and just copy that into the weird header at the length offset (i dont recall what the offset is off hand but you cant miss it.. its near the end.)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm writing a program for all that stuff.. but the way i do it is by using a dirty C program i wrote to dump all the images in the bin into BCLIMs and use Ohana3DS to edit them lol..

there's only sound effects in there.. they are in the form of CWAV.. what i did was go to the address pointed to by 0xBC and made a new CWAV and copied it right over the old one such that the magics match up and everything (because theres some wierd in between that address and the CWAV magic.. ) so after you copy in your new one, move 0xC bytes in to the CWAV to find your length, and just copy that into the weird header at the length offset (i dont recall what the offset is off hand but you cant miss it.. its near the end.)

You sound like you would know, How do you go about changing the sound for opening the 3DS and selecting games to run?

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
You sound like you would know, How do you go about changing the sound for opening the 3DS and selecting games to run?
It's in CWAV in the body_LZ .. one of the themes i released has this in it but it only has one.. I havent found a theme that has more than 1 CWAV so i cant RE. but what i know is what i said above.. pointer to CWAV is at 0xBC.

Seanshoots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if it's somewhere in this thread, but how do you fix the random color (or so it seems, mine is orange) showing on the top left corner? Working on a dark minimal theme and the orange block kinda ruins it. Is it the tool?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge