ROM Hack CTRPluginFramework - Blank Plugin - Now with Action Replay

Deleted member 411764

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FOR EVERYONE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OF HOW TO USE THE PLUGIN....

Read the steps Nanquitas gave us.. I'm tired of seeing the say shit getting said :/
Look around for the answers and stop asking the same questions also CTRPluginFramework (CTRPF/I gave the Shortened name CTRPF first lol (I shouldn't be proud it's a silly thing to brag about) :P) YOU CAN ONLY USE 1 FUCKING CTRPF Plugin unlike Libshark and Gateshark.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Read the steps Nanquitas gave us.. I'm tired of seeing the say shit getting said :/
Look around for the answers and stop asking the same questions also CTRPluginFramework (CTRPF/I gave the Shortened name CTRPF first lol (I shouldn't be proud it's a silly thing to brag about) :P) YOU CAN ONLY USE 1 FUCKING CTRPF Plugin unlike Libshark and Gateshark.
Its cool bro, some people have selective reading skills, and prefer to have everybody tell them what to do.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

Dude, typing in caps is pointless & your post is pointless. Just because you make a reply telling people to read, are they going to? No.
Also, you didn't coin the term 'CTRPF' lmao, doing some simple searching on Discord, the earliest mention of it I can find is from Janurary 2017, way before CTRPF was talked about publicly or even before I knew it was a thing.
Thanks @AnalogMan for these.
cS4zlTV.png
Z5Gru0r.png

I didn't come here to start drama but there's no need for you to come in here, claiming you coined 'CTRPF' & demanding people to read stuff when you know that your post will have literally no effect.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Although @Slattz already mentioned the first use of CTRPF, that was in private while the plugin was in development. If you want the first PUBLIC usage of the abbreviation it was by @Nanquitas on the day of its release as shown in this quoted post here: #306 on July 17th, 2017.

Nanquitas said:
A guide for CTRPF can be found here: Guide

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, I was asked to release the source of the modded Luma.
I don't see any issue with that, but as I said the code is trash and it's why I only qualify it as POC.

I only released it because it can be useful but a better plugin loader should still be worked, started from scratch and not that trashy code that I made for fun. ;)

Link

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys ! :)
Here's my little Chrismas Gift for you !

Let's start with CTRPF with Action Replay support !
So you'll be able to load codes from text files (that can be find on Fort42 or even on this forum).
The file can be at 2 locations:
  • cheats.txt placed in the same folder of the plugin (like /plugin/<tid>/cheats.txt)
  • If the cheats.txt file is not found, then the plugin search for a <tid>.txt file in sd:/cheats folder (like sd:/cheats/<TID>.txt)
No editor for now but it's planned, however it should be compatible with all working Gateshark codes.
Here's a list of all the code types support by this Action Replay (all Gateshark and more !).

It supports folders and note generated with NTR Plugin Manager. ;)

Note that this version can break the compatibility with others plugins, it's still highly in dev and crashs should be expected.
Backup your saves before using it !!! There's many tools for that.

Big thanks to @AnalogMan, @Anto726, @Mega-Mew, @Scotline and @Vermil for the beta testing, they were a big help as I don't have much time to test things (and found some huge bugs). :)

My second gift for you is my POC of a plugin loader within Luma3DS 9.0.
This version of Luma3DS can loads plugin without the need to use BootNTR.

However, keep in mind that only CTRPF plugins can be launched with it (and they must be recently compiled, old versions might not work) and the path as well as plugin's name is static:
  • sd:/luma/plugins/<tid>/plugin.plg
Must be this exact path or it won't work.
Also, the plugin loader only works on fw equal or higher than 11.4.

Good new, O3DS users can now use CTRPF on Mode3 games with this plugin loader (so you can use ultraSumoFramework on O3DS).

I recommend using this plugin loader as well for the ActionReplay ctrpf. ;)

That's all, Merry Christmas too all of you ! :)

It's working great!Really neat to see ultrasumoframeworkon an O3DS.Amazing work everyone who worked on this! :grog:

Reactions: Vermil

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see any issue with that, but as I said the code is trash and it's why I only qualify it as POC.

I only released it because it can be useful but a better plugin loader should still be worked, started from scratch and not that trashy code that I made for fun. ;)

Link
I hope @Aurora Wright will include this feature as a standard feature on her official releases... :-)

roytam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Link
I tried to build it but I found no Enable/Disable Plugin Loader entry in rosalina menu?

roytam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
tried to move menu item to lower and menu item appears now, but when I enable it, it crashes.
maybe newer luma3ds has something changed?

LC1DHfB.jpg

0zGNCor.jpg

EDIT: plain compiling Luma3DS-PluginLoader with some MCU API name fixes(due to ctrclib update) and moving menu entries, and same result. so whats wrong? maybe something is not committed? @Nanquitas

Last edited by roytam1,

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys ! :)
Here's my little Chrismas Gift for you !

Let's start with CTRPF with Action Replay support !
So you'll be able to load codes from text files (that can be find on Fort42 or even on this forum).
The file can be at 2 locations:
  • cheats.txt placed in the same folder of the plugin (like /plugin/<tid>/cheats.txt)
  • If the cheats.txt file is not found, then the plugin search for a <tid>.txt file in sd:/cheats folder (like sd:/cheats/<TID>.txt)
No editor for now but it's planned, however it should be compatible with all working Gateshark codes.
Here's a list of all the code types support by this Action Replay (all Gateshark and more !).

It supports folders and note generated with NTR Plugin Manager. ;)

Note that this version can break the compatibility with others plugins, it's still highly in dev and crashs should be expected.
Backup your saves before using it !!! There's many tools for that.

Big thanks to @AnalogMan, @Anto726, @Mega-Mew, @Scotline and @Vermil for the beta testing, they were a big help as I don't have much time to test things (and found some huge bugs). :)

My second gift for you is my POC of a plugin loader within Luma3DS 9.0.
This version of Luma3DS can loads plugin without the need to use BootNTR.

However, keep in mind that only CTRPF plugins can be launched with it (and they must be recently compiled, old versions might not work) and the path as well as plugin's name is static:
  • sd:/luma/plugins/<tid>/plugin.plg
Must be this exact path or it won't work.
Also, the plugin loader only works on fw equal or higher than 11.4.

Good new, O3DS users can now use CTRPF on Mode3 games with this plugin loader (so you can use ultraSumoFramework on O3DS).

I recommend using this plugin loader as well for the ActionReplay ctrpf. ;)

That's all, Merry Christmas too all of you ! :)

nvm , figured it out, thank you for this

Last edited by x06xpower,

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by HollowedFear,

ChrisVazquez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site is broken, if you want anything from fort42 you can search here and see if I have what you are looking for https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES it's a complete dump from the 22nd of december. Folders are a little messy, so forgive me on that (Currently working on getting folder names fixed up to look a bit nicer.)

Do We Have To Extract The Action Reply Folder
And Do you Have any for ultra sun, ultra moon

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do We Have To Extract The Action Reply Folder
And Do you Have any for ultra sun, ultra moon

If you are going to use the Action Replay CTRPF then yes, just follow one of the two instructions under "how to use" and yes I have cheats for both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol