I am the official skribbler
OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
When ever I use the plugin loader on my 3ds in a game, the c-stick and zl/zr buttons dont work even if there is no plugin enabled. This has been happening for as long as I can remember using the plugin loader builds but I'm just posting about it now. Here is the firm i use: https://github.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v11.0

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't have this issue at all. Are you sure you don't have any plugin loaded? Do the buttons work in the home menu? Can you switch to official Luma and check if they still work? Do you have input redirection enabled? Are you using Rehid?

susbaconhairman

OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
It's not "bug button" it's called a "issue" on github.

Also why aren't you using the official Luma3ds?
because i like h4xx0r sxillz and thats not on the official one. also there is no issues button on the repo
1665741706796.png

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't have this issue at all. Are you sure you don't have any plugin loaded? Do the buttons work in the home menu? Can you switch to official Luma and check if they still work? Do you have input redirection enabled? Are you using Rehid?
Try to figure out what you're doing wrong or find someway to contact the creator.
Hmm hello? I'm the one maintaining the 3GX loader and was completely ignored :P

susbaconhairman

OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this happens all the time I have the plugin loader enabled, even if there is no actual plugin loaded. Yes, they work in the home menu. idk i didnt know the official luma had a plugin loader, I'm using the nanquitas fork. what is rehid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1