Homebrew Crazy's Theme Shop: Requests are Welcome!

Crazy Potato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.justdubsonline.net
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I lost time watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders thanks to plasma. lol It reminded me of old playstation 1 fighting games such a good show and I can't believe I never watched it before plus the art style is great so it leaves me with a lot of options. I'm currently writing down episodes with it's time to mark sfxs so that's my update I'm thinking about doing others when I'm free to move along the request list to make room for more. :D
Note: I take time making my themes I want the user to have the experience she/he had when watching/playing that show/game so the SFX must be top notch! I'm still thinking what I should do with a nature theme and it's sfx....

Last edited by Crazy Potato,

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I lost time watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders thanks to plasma. lol It reminded me of old playstation 1 fighting games such a good show and I can't believe I never watched it before plus the art style is great so it leaves me with a lot of options. I'm currently writing down episodes with it's time to mark sfxs so that's my update I'm thinking about doing others when I'm free to move along the request list to make room for more. :D
Note: I take time making my themes I want the user to have the experience she/he had when watching/playing that show/game so the SFX must be top notch! I'm still thinking what I should do with a nature theme and it's sfx....
Try looking for an SFX dump from all star battle, it would be easier.

Reactions: Crazy Potato

Crazy Potato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.justdubsonline.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello Hello Everyone I finally got time to start on plasma's request! Why is it that when you plan to do something another thing comes up that keeps you from doing that something? Anywho I'm recording myself doing all the steps so I can help those who wish to make themes with sfxs and/or other processes, I know there are great tutorials out there I just want to explain in more detail and show my ways of doing things so I can give my 2 cents. :)
kppiw.jpg

Video will be in 1080p so mind the image...and bad lighting lol

Reactions: ric. and AutumnWolf

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hello Hello Everyone I finally got time to start on plasma's request! Why is it that when you plan to do something another thing comes up that keeps you from doing that something? Anywho I'm recording myself doing all the steps so I can help those who wish to make themes with sfxs and/or other processes, I know there are great tutorials out there I just want to explain in more detail and show my ways of doing things so I can give my 2 cents. :)
kppiw.jpg

Video will be in 1080p so mind the image...and bad lighting lol
OwO
So gooood

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I request a Mischief Makers theme

Use this image View attachment 25967 for the upper screen, then anything you like for the bottom screen
This as the song

Take all the time you need!

Sorry to say, but requests have been closed for some time now, maybe they'll open up again
though after the current requests are filled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto