Hacking Coverflow Round-Up

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Thread revivial cuz it's AWESOME!!.. other than that umm... I got nothing, yet. been working on lotsa stuff, but coverflow editing will begin soon. Currently redoing all mass cover caching tests with latest updated themes and 4.1.2, afterwards I'll jump in on some cool coverflow editing. And I'll hold u to that theme offer Drakorex if I'm the only one that makes one, I win right no matter how crappy it is right :P lol.

Hey is it just me or does the flowers coverflow not work in Wiiflow 4.1.2, well it works.. it's just totally borked. If I mess with it I can kind of get it to do something similar to yours but I can't get the title in the right place.

Reactions: Etheboss

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for bumping an old topic, but how do I set a default coverflow? If I have to delete the other ones so there's only one coverflow that's fine, how do I do so?

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for bumping an old topic, but how do I set a default coverflow? If I have to delete the other ones so there's only one coverflow that's fine, how do I do so?

To do it per plugin:

Wiiflow/source_menu/source_menu.ini

Entries look like this:

[BUTTON_10]
image=Game_Boy_Advance.png
image_s=Game_Boy_Advanceb.png
source=plugin
magic=56424188
emuflow=6

Just edit the emuflow=

Reactions: Haloman800

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2 or not pay attention and still reply