Not open for further replies.

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A+B+1+2 at the same time.

I tried the RC but it did not work for me. It boots up but after Image Threaded Buffer (or something like that) a screen shows up with some kind of error. I tried compiling it myself and the same happened over and over again. Anyone knows why? I will try to format my SD. (PS compiled using devkitpro, open makefile,make)

Still love this loader though, but maybe the scrollbar and + and settings icons need a bit of polishing so they get a nice sleek look like this:

http://www.cta.dk/wp-content/2008/05/coverflow1.png

DozerGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lourens said:
A+B+1+2 at the same time.

I tried the RC but it did not work for me. It boots up but after Image Threaded Buffer (or something like that) a screen shows up with some kind of error. I tried compiling it myself and the same happened over and over again. Anyone knows why? I will try to format my SD. (PS compiled using devkitpro, open makefile,make)

Still love this loader though, but maybe the scrollbar and + and settings icons need a bit of polishing so they get a nice sleek look like this:

http://www.cta.dk/wp-content/2008/05/coverflow1.png

Thanx lourens
smile.gif
I agree, a little spit and polish and its my #1 loader

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I tried formatting my SD card and I unlugged the power cable for some minutes and still no cure.

My Wii is 3.2E, bought at the release, has BootMii and cIOS36 rev 10.
I launch CoverFloader via HBC.

PS Sorry I will add this to Google code issues.

Edit: Fixed, removed GC pad from Wii

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thatguyyouknow said:
Having a cube controller plugged in is causing a crash for me.

After it finishes starting up, the games flash on screen for a split second, then I get a changing, flickering code dump, then the screen goes black and my speakers make a horrible buzz.

I've had no problems with every other beta.

Does it work if no gc controller is plugged?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have the RC1 crash too. first the progress bar displays ok, but when it's full, there is a code dump for a few seconds. then the screen goes black and possibly the most annoying sound in the world comes out of the speakers.

xomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a good replacement for the not so sexy Settings icon should be this:
2316703845_37623b98a9.jpg

And perhaps the Install Game icon should be:
install-icon.jpg

I mean this is an iTunes inspired theme, why not keep it in the ballpark?
smile.gif

EDIT: Also, where are the Covers downloaded too? Couldn't find any on my SD card, are they stored on the HDD?

simpet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All

Firstly this is the best usb loader, getting better avery release, been following from beginning,

Can someone help, only bug i've got is the 4th cover is always distorted or on the last version just blank

thought it was cover, deleted and downloaded through coverflow, still same issue???

found out how to do screen shot whilst on cover flow and saved to SD but dont know how to add

thanks

Bawal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
...just a short question:
Is there a significant reason why this (really cool & fast!) USBLoader will result in DSI-Dump when
using cIOS249 rev9? I know it needs rev10...but why? I would like to skip rev10 (please no discussion about
their revisions!)...I'm able to compile your source code by myself...is somebody able to give me a hint whether it's possible
with rev9 and which part of the source code needs special attention?
No big deal if not...hope official rev11 will come soon... keep going!

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
xomp said:
I think a good replacement for the not so sexy Settings icon should be this:
2316703845_37623b98a9.jpg

And perhaps the Install Game icon should be:
install-icon.jpg

I mean this is an iTunes inspired theme, why not keep it in the ballpark?
smile.gif

EDIT: Also, where are the Covers downloaded too? Couldn't find any on my SD card, are they stored on the HDD?

+1

afour98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
I have the RC1 crash too. first the progress bar displays ok, but when it's full, there is a code dump for a few seconds. then the screen goes black and possibly the most annoying sound in the world comes out of the speakers.

Do you have a Gamecube controller plugged in? If so, unplug it... if it still doesn't work, please create an issue on the google code site: http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/issues/list

Thanks for your support!

afour98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
simpet said:
Hi All

Firstly this is the best usb loader, getting better avery release, been following from beginning,

Can someone help, only bug i've got is the 4th cover is always distorted or on the last version just blank

thought it was cover, deleted and downloaded through coverflow, still same issue???

found out how to do screen shot whilst on cover flow and saved to SD but dont know how to add

thanks

Hmm, what game is it (it's not Klonona is it)? Can you post your screenshot to the issues log on google code: http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/issues/list

simpet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
afour98 said:
simpet said:
Hi All

thanks

Hmm, what game is it (it's not Klonona is it)? Can you post your screenshot to the issues log on google code: http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/issues/list

hi

added screen shot as asked, double checked and 5th cover not 4th, doesnt matter what game it is, when i add more games the problem stays with the 5th cover??

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
afour98 said:
kedest said:

Do you have a Gamecube controller plugged in? If so, unplug it... if it still doesn't work, please create an issue on the google code site: http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/issues/list

Thanks for your support!
The problem seems solved by r300...anyone can compile it?

simpet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
simpet said:
afour98 said:
simpet said:
Hi All

thanks

hi

added screen shot as asked, double checked and 5th cover not 4th, doesnt matter what game it is, when i add more games the problem stays with the 5th cover??

hi

double checked and added more games, turns out just cooking mama 2 that has the cover issue, deleted from sd and downloaded, still issue

thanks

LexLuthor

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a great loader and I love the new release.
One thing I would say however is that the black fade at the edge of the screen seems a tad overused.
I looks cool but on my small non widescreen TV it blocks most everything that's either side the game.

Pegasos123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when will the white theme will be implanted???

but by the way this is so far the best loader of all
smile.gif

i am happy with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof