fodvrp.jpg

Reactions: mastershoes

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahhh... Finally decent covers for 7800 Asteroids/Alien Brigade & Crossbow (I'd made my own but they were makeshift at best) - cheers RiCK420! ...In an attempt to avoid ruffling any feathers though, it might be better to throw all updates on in one post in the future ;)

Cypher16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh... Finally decent covers for 7800 Asteroids/Alien Brigade & Crossbow (I'd made my own but they were makeshift at best) - cheers RiCK420! ...In an attempt to avoid ruffling any feathers though, it might be better to throw all updates on in one post in the future ;)
Yeah, Rick, I really like the quality of the images you're getting ahold of! However, please throw them all in the SAME spoiler. Feel free to list 'em, but 30 spoilers gets tedious for the rest of us--save yourself some time & add 'em all at once, please!
Also, would you be so kind as to send me all the source images you have on Pit Fighter? I haven't come accross images as good as yours for the SNES version, & I'm concentrating my efforts on the covers that I have great source images for first. It doesn't matter that its for the adcade version: much of the artwork was just pasted on the SNES box by the developer anyway, plus the title is crisp, & I'll need that for the spine as well. Thanks in advance Rick420!

Reactions: MassiveRican

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyooo,

So I'm about settled into the new place, and have started up on some projects again. Wheeee!

Thanks to everyone who's been contributing in my absence, nice to see wheels keep turning!

ANYWAYZ... So after doing some editing to the Atari 7800 sets that RiCK420 kindly provided us with (Thanks man!), I've decided to start actually remaking the majority of them (re-typing the text, a lot of new cleaner artwork, standard spine/shrunken spine versions, etc.) from scratch. Not to dis Rick420's contribution at all, it is truly appreciated!!.. I just was looking to get on a new project to get back in action, and since this one fell into my lap at the right time, i just figure i'll take the time to make 'em nice 'n clean from scratch. I just got the template setup today and here's the first one i got done. I think I will still be using some of RICK420's art, but i found a lot of art with a little better resolution, in it's original size, so i said screw it, let's do this. There's quite a few to do, but i should be able to get 'em done reasonably soon.

'

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know that it's the wrong topic here...but the original gametdb topic seems to be really quiet at the moment.

I have seen some good cover creators here... are some of you maybe willing to complete the wiiware/vc cover collection on the gametdb site, quite a lot of covers are still missing.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that it's the wrong topic here...but the original gametdb topic seems to be really quiet at the moment.

I have seen some good cover creators here... are some of you maybe willing to complete the wiiware/vc cover collection on the gametdb site, quite a lot of covers are still missing.

Hey hey,

I still intend to finish the NTSC-U WiiWare covers at some point in time. After getting a ton of those made, i needed to take a breather from them for a bit. I still have a bunch of half finished WiiWare covers. Maybe I can try and knock a couple out after i finish this Atari 7800 set. Anything in particular you're wanting to see a cover for?

Reactions: Etheboss

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
There were several wiiware games that were only released in PAL. It would make sense to make covers for those games but for those games that were released in both regions prob NTSC-U covers would work out best. But if u have a few games on the top of your list u wanted to see in PAL it won't hurt to show MS and see what he can do.

Reactions: Etheboss

flamepanther

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were several wiiware games that were only released in PAL. It would make sense to make covers for those games but for those games that were released in both regions prob NTSC-U covers would work out best. But if u have a few games on the top of your list u wanted to see in PAL it won't hurt to show MS and see what he can do.
There are also a handful of WiiWare games that were released in both regions, but with different titles. Might as well cover both.

Honestly, it baffles me that people put PAL or NTSC labels on custom covers to begin with. It only serves to limit the usefulness of the cover, and it's not like it's official for one region or the other. It's not like "real" WiiWare covers have a region marked on them, since none exist.

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Thanks GBATemp for the missing notifications lol.
Anyways, just to let everyone know there's gonna be a BIG cover update coming soon. (I'm gonna wait until after Mastershoes remasters the 7800 cover set and releases it)
I'm talking NES, SNES, GB, and PS1 CD cover style for sure. Maybe Genesis too, well see.
It's just been slow for me for awhile due to GTA Online, (Thanks R*) but believe it or not, I still find time for covers :D

Reactions: MassiveRican

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5fQHvL6iO5k?si=1qrkapNMcghUj07-