United States

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome do you got sunset riders too!?
No I haven't. Honestly I ain't too focused on this set right now. I just put those together cuz me and some friends like some arcade TMNT co-op and I wanted the covers for them anyways.
I'm currently only working on update sets for PS1 (CD Style), Game Gear (Vertical), and perhaps SNES (Horizonal) when I get around to it.

Reactions: Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got good news and some bad news..

I'm going to serve the veggies first so here's the bad news:
I'm either closing or deleting all my mediafire links except the ones I'll repost here in case anybody missed them before.
As for dessert, all my covers can be found in this cover thread in mastershoes cover set already and revised.
I'm just doing this to free up space on my mediafire account.
Let's do this..

EmuWad Covers
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yiluwwj6f9c5ca1/EmuWad_Covers.zip
Covers included are:
Ultimate Doom, Doom II, Chex Quest, Duke Nukem, GoldenEye 007
MAME covers starter pack
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fpsefzbwjia4ps6/Arcade.zip
Covers here are:
TMNT, TMNT2, Simpsons, Mortal Kombat
Mew Save State for Pokemon Blue (No cheats were used)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zz9bzeot4rp0de9/Mew.zip
Here I did a step by step in-game glitch and got Mew to show up without using a cheat device.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
DAMMIT!! WTF is up with Temps Alerts system, I'm subscribed to this thread and I didn't get a single notification :angry: and I have my notifications setup properly so I dunno, it's like it only sends me notifications for the last couple of threads I look/post in or something MAN THAT PISSES ME OFF!!

Sorry I missed your b-day guys! :cry: Ultra Happy Belated Birthday fellas :toot: hope it was special! You guys deserve it, many thanks for all you do here to both of you drakorex & ToddofWar420.

Covers are sweet keep 'em coming, especially those missing SNES ones, I have a folder labeled no-cover roms in my SNES9XGX folder just itching to go into my cover roms folder :D

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 07-20-13:

Re-Worked and uploaded an entire new ScummVM set. I don't even want to think about how long it took to re-do this set from scratch, but it needed it very badly. It also includes a slew of new covers. I really hope you guys dig these, it was a real bitch! There are still a handful of covers (about 10) that still have some faint watermarks on the backcovers. I plan on getting those removed by the next update, along with some more new covers for working ScummVM games (trying to complete all playable games.) Individual download folder and all-inclusive .rar has been updated. ALSO - Added a quick Creativision BETA set. I whipped 'em up right quick while I was uploading this ScummVM shizzo, but they still need some TLC. I'll get to them pretty quick, but the set is complete (As far as the No-Intro set is concerned) except for one cover, which i haven't even had the time to look for yet. They should serve as a good filler for the time being. No Individual D/L folder yet, just grab the all-inclusive, it's only 24mb.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if this is a big issue for some, but I got a few tv shows on my HD (entire series) and that translates to alot of coverless files floatin around on Wiiflow. Has any effort been put into taking screenshots for such things? The screens should encapsulate the plot of each episode.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Update 08-08-12: Added a complete finished Creativision set. I set up a template from scratch and re-did the set (re-typed text, aligned a lot of things, cleaned logo's, etc.), hope you enjoy it. The only cover missing from the No-Intro rom set is "Hapmon", and it's an unplayable program, so if you have it, you might as well delete it. :P More updates to come soon!

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey shoes, seems like that update was done last year, damn Man U held out on us to upload a year later ;-P lol

Its nice to see the more obscure systems get completed, I'm all over having a cleaned up, complete set. Thanks and great stuff as usual.

Reactions: mastershoes

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Alright... so a little off topic, but my band released it's debut video yesterday. Check it out! :)

That's a rather creative combination of instruments there. I like the sound.
I can only look at your avatar (and the instrument) and speculate which one's you in the video ... but either way the ones I would guess at, you never get a good look at their faces. :P

Reactions: mastershoes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o