you guys are all just jealous that you wouldn't be able to ever do this XD

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Linkboy & JaeJae
You're both huge sacks of shit. Please die. Swallow a knife, or stab yourself in the throat repeatedly with a rusty spoon. People that go around my internets with their "memes" and "4chan" and "/b/" bullshit, should all kill themselves as SOON as possible.
The scale of your combined immaturity is incomprehensible by mundane means. I hate you both.

OH U
wub.gif

That was almost as ignorant as racism. Unless it was sarcasm. But looking at your previous posts, I'd say not.

QUOTEFor someone who is so defensive, someone who has "embraced" /b/ culture , you really don't get it.
I'm being defensive for the well being of Testing Area (gbatemp in general, but this board in specific) so that it does not turn into /b/, like so people wont take your example of calling people "fags" or whatever and think "hey that guys doing it, i should do it too". I don't have anything against you, but I will if you keep "bashing" users using vulgarity.

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, I know I said I was metaphorically stepping out, so I won't continue the previous argument.
@ Linkboy & JaeJae
You're both huge sacks of shit. Please die. Swallow a knife, or stab yourself in the throat repeatedly with a rusty spoon. People that go around my internets with their "memes" and "4chan" and "/b/" bullshit, should all kill themselves as SOON as possible.
The scale of your combined immaturity is incomprehensible by mundane means. I hate you both.

On a lighter note, I actually enjoy seeing some cosplay so long as it's well done. People that don't put effort into their costumes or look nothing like their character are just disappointing.
Oh my
wub.gif
you too.

On a side note, I have received no complaints about my conduct here, so if I have offended anyone, please tell me so I can stop doing it. I'm a reasonable guy
smile.gif

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News