Hacking Converting 6.60 CTF Themes To 6.61

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having some trouble converting my CTF themes to work on 6.61 CFW. I have downloaded CTFtool GUI [v5 Beta 2] (Patched) [6.60] and psardump 6.60 and dumped my OFW 6.61 EBOOT file, adding the appropriate files to CTFtool. However after extracting my 6.60 theme and then trying to rebuild it for 6.61 I am getting errors during the process, such as '"common_gui.prx" decrypted or not supported version'. I'm kind of at my wit's end trying to get this up and running and was hoping someone knows what the hell to do to make this work or can just convert the theme for me.

(And yes, I realize I can just go back to 6.60 CFW and that will be an option if this continues to be difficult.)

slyboogy27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having quite a bit of trouble myself I downloaded CTFtool GUI [v5 Beta 2] (Patched) [6.60] and psardump 6.60. And I too dumped OFW 6.61 EBOOT file then proceeded to move all the files over to the newly created 661 folder inside the "base" folder. I am getting the same kind of errors could someone please enlighten us with some kind of decent tutorial? I'm desperately trying to create 6.61 themes and I just can't figure this out!

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having quite a bit of trouble myself I downloaded CTFtool GUI [v5 Beta 2] (Patched) [6.60] and psardump 6.60. And I too dumped OFW 6.61 EBOOT file then proceeded to move all the files over to the newly created 661 folder inside the "base" folder. I am getting the same kind of errors could someone please enlighten us with some kind of decent tutorial? I'm desperately trying to create 6.61 themes and I just can't figure this out!
I've found that the simplest thing to do is to just downgrade back to 6.60...

Reactions: Hargrun

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

I habe tried to find some custom Themes for the CFW 6.61.
At some point I realized that this is a difficult search. There are just nothing really usable to find. Or I'm too blind to see them. Then I came across this site by searching around for CTF Tool Gui.

The Link here is still working for this great Tool.If you like to change your PSP´s Theme to something nicer or cooler or whatever you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dg7gg7h17nxchz4/CTFtool_GUI_v5_beta_3.zip

I converted various Themes from various Custom Firmwares to v6.61.This Tool works really great.:yay:

And by the way I found a new,favourite Design for my PSP:

P1060064.JPG P1060065.JPG P1060066.JPG

Have fun on trying this still current Tool for your PSP.

Thank you.:)

Reactions: Kazuto-Z-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone