Hacking Convert remaining Japanese to English

Boden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I recently purchased a JAP WIi U (super cheap compared to the US prices) and have modded it using this tutorial & installed Aroma. Everything works well except for the fact that the error menus, plaza, vWii Menu and quick start menu are still Japanese. I'd assume I just have to find the title files for these applets and replace the language files? Is it possible to change the vWii language? I also can't play any of my NA Wii games, as on the WIi U menu it says invalid disc, and on the vWii it gives me the same error. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To fully change the region you will have to disable Tiramisu. Otherwise you will only be able to inject into the Jap health and safety which will prevent autobooting once the region is set to US. After following the region changing guide, load the HB menu from the web exploit and remove the Jap titles and then you will be able to install to US health and safety. Be careful though as removing the wrong title can result in a brick that you will need access to recovery menu to fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch