Hacking Configurable USB Loader

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this topic but i'll give it a shot.

I need to have 7 cfg usb loaders 70 r 65 on my wii...the reason for that is to have one for each virtual consoles game systems/wads, Right now all of them are on the same cfg loader and I would love to be able to have one for nes, another one for snes and so on for all the rest of them, tgfx16, genesis, game cube, neo geo and vc arcade

I know that by recompiling the source, one would be able to mod it just enough so that they could all be installed as different usb loaders while keeping the looks and functionallity intact.

I have too many wads to keep them all on just one loader, 200 nes / 125 snes / 125 genesis / 150 tgfx16 / 95 neo geo / 50 gamecube / and 23 vc arcade.

so if anyone willing to recompile them for me, that would be awesome and as a reward I would share all of my wads and all the full game covers for every single one of them !

or in the worst case scenario, show me how to recompile them myself, I took a quick look at how it is done and honnestly I don't see myself dooing it. :wacko:

Thanks in advance for any reply! :grog:

forwarders for them would be great as well !

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this topic but i'll give it a shot.

I need to have 7 cfg usb loaders 70 r 65 on my wii...the reason for that is to have one for each virtual consoles game systems/wads, Right now all of them are on the same cfg loader and I would love to be able to have one for nes, another one for snes and so on for all the rest of them, tgfx16, genesis, game cube, neo geo and vc arcade

I know that by recompiling the source, one would be able to mod it just enough so that they could all be installed as different usb loaders while keeping the looks and functionallity intact.

I have too many wads to keep them all on just one loader, 200 nes / 125 snes / 125 genesis / 150 tgfx16 / 95 neo geo / 50 gamecube / and 23 vc arcade.

so if anyone willing to recompile them for me, that would be awesome and as a reward I would share all of my wads and all the full game covers for every single one of them !

or in the worst case scenario, show me how to recompile them myself, I took a quick look at how it is done and honnestly I don't see myself dooing it. :wacko:

Thanks in advance for any reply! :grog:

forwarders for them would be great as well !

Why not just use a different emulated nand for each one?

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is the filter by game type in 70r69 not working for you?

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the filter by game type in 70r69 not working for you?

70r69 is just not working at all for me, starting a wad from emunand just runs a long list of stuff going by too fast for me to read and ends up rebooting the wii.

I did all my updates thru Modmii just a few days ago and everything works fine with 70r65

thanks for suggesting alternate options but I'm aware of them and it just wont cut it for me...

i dont want to have a chicken sandwich, i ordered a steak! :hateit:

strakn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im trying to use the latest dcx cios in slot 248, I set up the meta.xml file as described on gafs website, but when cfg loader still wont load if there is a stub in slot 249. When I put the cios in slot 249, cfg loader will load up, the games will still use 248 to play.

Its a pain bc certain disc games stub slots 222,224,249,250. So even though the games use the cios in slot 248 cfg loader still need a cios in slot 249 or it wont load.

Any way to fix this.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to use the latest dcx cios in slot 248, I set up the meta.xml file as described on gafs website, but when cfg loader still wont load if there is a stub in slot 249. When I put the cios in slot 249, cfg loader will load up, the games will still use 248 to play.

Its a pain bc certain disc games stub slots 222,224,249,250. So even though the games use the cios in slot 248 cfg loader still need a cios in slot 249 or it wont load.

Any way to fix this.

Latest version of cfg will auto load whatever cios is best for the game.Sometimes its 249 sometimes its 248,147 ext...

Just install the whole pack of diox cios and it will use whatever one it sees as the best.
I use d2x v8 final for everything and have for years and never had an issue with any games not playing.
If i try to use v9 or above its unable to detect my hard drive for some reason.

Here is what i have installed for d2x v8 final.

cios245(37)
cios246(38)
cios247(53)
cios248(55)
cios249(56)
cios250(57)
cios251(58)

I also have the following none d2x installed. These are mainly used for games like rock band,guitar hero that require the instruments ext...

cios202(60)v5.1R
cios222(38) v4
cios223(37-38)v4
cios224(57)v5.1R

Also install priiloader and use the hacks to block disc updates/online updates and you won't have to worry about any stub cios anymore.

loophy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I have this strange problem that appeared suddenly and for which I can find no solution.

When I want to download ocarina code, I have this error appears 3 times : ERROR: HTTP :/ 1.1 403 Forbidden

I tried to place txt or cgt codes on the SD card but they are not recognized .

I feel that the software wants to create the folder on the hard drive , and I did not find anywhere to specify the path of the files of codes , I tried SD: \ codes etc. .. but it does not work not .

Yet I can download updates , the covers , plugins too, but for ocarina, I am unable to download directly as before.

I also tried installing GX , then it will download , but well in the corp of the window , no code appears, and there is code that scrolls instead of the title .. ( I am not a big fan of GX because it was not properly turn all my dumps , and codes were crashing some games).

So, if someone has already encountered this kind of problem, I 'd be happy to learn the solution ..

edit : I use ios250 with v70 r65

Camaro45th

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. Another person with a problem here.

I recently started to use cfg bc someone on this forum was able to help me get dkcr to work with the classic controller. However it seems that the loader doesn't always work for me. I was running v70r65. When I would start the loader, I would not get the "OK!" In the bottom left of the splash screen and noticed that I would not here the music play. Then if I launched a game it would just hang on the loading screen inside the loader. I I'd have to reboot manually. Then if I tried to reboot from the loader, it would just freeze at a black screen. I tried to downgrade to v70r48 and alas same thing. I upgraded back to v70r65. Not exactly sure what to do.

Side note: i had bootmii active until yesterday when I downloaded the bootmii config was off the home brew browser and turned it off bc anytime I started the console and tried to boot right into HBC it would stay on a black screen. So I just disabled it altogether. It would be great if I could boot into homebrew directly, but I'm fine with it this way. I just want to get the loader to work properly everytime I launch it.

Thank you in advance everyone.

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I have this strange problem that appeared suddenly and for which I can find no solution.

When I want to download ocarina code, I have this error appears 3 times : ERROR: HTTP :/ 1.1 403 Forbidden

I tried to place txt or cgt codes on the SD card but they are not recognized .

I feel that the software wants to create the folder on the hard drive , and I did not find anywhere to specify the path of the files of codes , I tried SD: \ codes etc. .. but it does not work not .

Yet I can download updates , the covers , plugins too, but for ocarina, I am unable to download directly as before.

I also tried installing GX , then it will download , but well in the corp of the window , no code appears, and there is code that scrolls instead of the title .. ( I am not a big fan of GX because it was not properly turn all my dumps , and codes were crashing some games).

So, if someone has already encountered this kind of problem, I 'd be happy to learn the solution ..

edit : I use ios250 with v70 r65
Similar problem here, I opened the txt file and it says 'The owner of this website (geckocodes.org) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (10ed135d35300755-mh5).'

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wild guess, it could be the CFG version you are using still has an old link to that website.
CFG has not been updated for a while now, something might have changed at the websites end after that CFG version came out.
Not sure if i am right though. Maybe a USBloader GX or Wiiflow DEV is reading this and can acknowledge this.

EDIT: well, not sure what changed, the link/code Wiiflow uses for downloading codes has not been changed since a long time either..

You might try the last official CFG to see if the problem is there as well.
If it works, the the CFG mod source needs to be edited and recompiled.

oji

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
After a long break I've get my Wii working again. Suddenly it's failed to load WiiWare games by the Mighty Channels plugin. No matter what title I start it always fall into the DSi error. I've got stack dumps like this one:

80b777f0 —> 80b86010 —> 80b7bf60 —> 80b77ff8 —> 80a82400 —> 00009001 —> 80ad8cc8 —> 80afe060 —> 80afe12c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.