alaeddine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nikeymikey said:
alaeddine said:
Ok it opened the .txt, i selected the codes and it said gct generated.
BUT when i boot the game after that it doesn't work !!
Should I do some special commands in game?
I'm trying to do this with RBSJ08 : Sengoku BASARA 2 Heroes

Have you enabled ocarina in the game options menu??
Yes of course I did, but nothing :S

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
alaeddine said:
nikeymikey said:
alaeddine said:
Ok it opened the .txt, i selected the codes and it said gct generated.
BUT when i boot the game after that it doesn't work !!
Should I do some special commands in game?
I'm trying to do this with RBSJ08 : Sengoku BASARA 2 Heroes

Have you enabled ocarina in the game options menu??
Yes of course I did, but nothing :S

You need to try the different hooktypes and find the correct one, if any, that this game needs.

rablaird

Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
that doesn't make sense, updating the usbloader and updating cios249 should not affect your 223, u must've done something else to screw up 223 (assuming it was working in the first place)

u need to change ur settings to use 249, 250, 223 or 224 depending on which of the cios' u installed (see my last post for details)
my bad thanks for youre help i forgot to merge the ios when i updated all good now cheers!
wacko.gif

Posts merged

Dr. Clipper said:
QUOTE(rablaird @ Mar 19 2010, 05:21 AM) so all i should need to do is to revert my settings for these games to use ios 249?
as currently there set to mload 223 which worked before i updated to v 56 and rev19.
will give it a go and report back thanks for youre help.
This was the ehcmodule2 error, correct? That means you must be using hermes v2/v3, which is ancient and hasn't been supported for a long time now. Was the last time you updated Cfg several months ago?

Reinstall v4 of Hermes' IOSes and you should be good. Instructions here.
all sorted now been away from the wii for moons thanks for your help!

XGekoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wever said:
XGekoX said:
I take this opportunity to make two proposals:

1-For you it's possible add any menù (app,game homebrew,ecc..)like in old Xbox for don't
use the system menù (thank's to priiloader)

2-For you it's possible integrate Triiforce MRC in CFG loader for lanch the channels from emulated nand whit Usb-loader icons (like ISO).

Sorry for my english
I may misunderstand you, but if I read things correctly, both these things are already implemented.

1. I take it you use priiloader to boot (and return) to CFG instead of the original wii menu. Which causes the wii menu to be rather inaccessible (if you set your 'home' key to return to the wii menu, priiloader will redirect you to CFG instead).
This 'bug' is overcome in v55 by setting the home key (or any other key) to 'Pune'.
IMPORTANT NOTE: you will need a version of priiloader that is newer than 3.0b (which is currently the latest official release). If you scavenge through this thread, you'll find a link to a working version...or you can wait until Daco decides he tweaked priiloader sufficiently enough to release the next version.

2. ISO forwarders have always worked fine in CFG. If you install the ISO's from this thread (scroll down a bit 'till the second or third post), it will forward you to the proper wiiware game on the SD or USB.

1.Sorry, I explained bad, I meant if you can create text links or graphic to see only the applications, only the emulators, etc.

For example:
I click on Emulators and see the applications that I have in the folder SD \ emulators \
I click on Channels and see the Channels that I have in the nand

For layout example: http://www.mymovies.dk/media/59a4ad7e-d903...0-%20Movies.jpg

2.very interesting, thanks a lot

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
XGekoX said:
1.Sorry, I explained bad, I meant if you can create text links or graphic to see only the applications, only the emulators, etc.

For example:
I click on Emulators and see the applications that I have in the folder SD \ emulators \
I click on Channels and see the Channels that I have in the nand
You can use profiles for something close to this. You can have up to 10 named profiles, each with different favorites. By going to favorites mode, you can then view only the games in each category.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to use the new CIOS 249rev19 to use the new dol option?
I just tried Metroid Trilogy and I still can't get the 3rd chapter to boot
(but I'm still on rev 14 ) I also tried 250, 222, 223 to no avail...Thanks Bud

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, quick question, I cant seem to find it in the configurator but when in any of the gui modes besides the list in the bottom right of the screen theirs a page count thing saying in my case

page 1/3 2/3 3/3 etc

how do i get rid of this?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to v56 and now all my games are stating an error saying "ERROR: CIOS222 or CIOS223 are required to load from a FAT partition!". I installed them a couple months ago. How do I fix this?

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
I just updated to v56 and now all my games are stating an error saying "ERROR: CIOS222 or CIOS223 are required to load from a FAT partition!". I installed them a couple months ago. How do I fix this?

Did you update to 56 or 56-222? You need 56-222.

Link5084

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DGenerateKane said:
Link5084 said:

Ok now I found out my problem. Apparently all my games are set to load on IOS249 instead of mload-222 or mload-223. I tried to change the IOS to one of them and it works. How do I set all of my games to load on mload-222 or 223?

Robotic Earthlin

Trophies
XP
Country
Link5084 said:
DGenerateKane said:
Link5084 said:

Ok now I found out my problem. Apparently all my games are set to load on IOS249 instead of mload-222 or mload-223. I tried to change the IOS to one of them and it works. How do I set all of my games to load on mload-222 or 223?
Sounds like you updated to 56. You should use 56-222 since you're using a FAT/NTFS partition.

Link5084

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Robotic Earthling said:
Link5084 said:
DGenerateKane said:
Link5084 said:

Sounds like you updated to 56. You should use 56-222 since you're using a FAT/NTFS partition.

Why does 56 do this though? Is this a bug?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Robotic Earthling said:
Link5084 said:
DGenerateKane said:
Link5084 said:

Why does 56 do this though? Is this a bug?
No. It does that by default.

evanft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just updated to v56 from v51 through my Wii. Games boot fine, but it doesn't recognize my old settings, cover folder, themes, or title list. They're all still there, though. Rolling back to v51 using boot.dol.bak allows everything to be seen. Updating to v55 does the same thing as v56. I have never had this problem before.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Budweiser said:
Do I need to use the new CIOS 249rev19 to use the new dol option?
I just tried Metroid Trilogy and I still can't get the 3rd chapter to boot
(but I'm still on rev 14 ) I also tried 250, 222, 223 to no avail...Thanks Bud
Rev 14 has an extremely well known bug in that it can neither install nor play dual layer games properly. You will need to delete the game and rerip with rev 19 or 222/223.

chaseincats said:
hey guys, quick question, I cant seem to find it in the configurator but when in any of the gui modes besides the list in the bottom right of the screen theirs a page count thing saying in my case

page 1/3 2/3 3/3 etc

how do i get rid of this?
You can remove them by making the text transparent, but that will make the titles disappear too (although you can keep titles in the coverflow modes if you like). I guess you could change the background so that the area of the screen is a blank box of the same colour as the text, though
tongue.gif

Link5084 said:
That should never get printed any more, unless, maybe, if you are using a revision of 249 that is less than 18. To change games with saved settings to use a different IOS, it would be best to use the option management in the Configurator. You can use the ios option in config.txt to set your default IOS for all games without saved settings.

QUOTE(evanft @ Mar 19 2010, 04:33 PM)
So I just updated to v56 from v51 through my Wii. Games boot fine, but it doesn't recognize my old settings, cover folder, themes, or title list. They're all still there, though. Rolling back to v51 using boot.dol.bak allows everything to be seen. Updating to v55 does the same thing as v56. I have never had this problem before.
This shouldn't generally happen, but I can think of one possibility. To confirm if it is the case, please check the following:

In both loader versions, go to the global options page of Cfg and check where it says config.txt is and if there is an alternative config.txt listed. Please post those.

I am thinking that due to various improvements (or perhaps a bug), Cfg is now seeing a different config.txt file that it wasn't before.

One of these things is that I think we made an undocumented change to remove one of the locations used while determining the base directory. By renaming the directory (to sd:/usb-loader), it might solve the problem.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
Have you changed the value of the install_partitions option in config.txt? Was this from a retail disc?
I don't think Red Steel 2 is technically out in the US (unsure of Europe) until Tuesday. >_< Kind of irritates me that people somehow have it already (leaked I guess), but I want to be a good boy and wait until I have the actual disk in my hands to play it.
smile.gif

evanft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
This shouldn't generally happen, but I can think of one possibility. To confirm if it is the case, please check the following:

In both loader versions, go to the global options page of Cfg and check where it says config.txt is and if there is an alternative config.txt listed. Please post those.

I am thinking that due to various improvements (or perhaps a bug), Cfg is now seeing a different config.txt file that it wasn't before.

One of these things is that I think we made an undocumented change to remove one of the locations used while determining the base directory. By renaming the directory (to sd:/usb-loader), it might solve the problem.

Renaming the directory brought back my themes, game list, and covers, but saving my settings doesn't do anything. Settings.cfg shows all my settings as they should be, but it doesn't load coverflow3d when I start USB loader.

Now the same thing happens in v51. The config.txt and settings.cfg files look the same now, with all the right settings, but only some of those settings are actually being loaded.

EDIT: Fixed it. I just found an old config.txt file, copied it over, and BOOM! it works now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON