Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Razor1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi all
can anybody update the icon from CFG USB Loader?
becouse : New Theme + New Forwarder = hopefully new icon

becouse this icon
configusbloader.png
does not match to the new theme
hope oggzee or anybody can do;)

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Razor1993 said:
Hi all

becouse this icon
configusbloader.png

sure i could do that, i have one sorted but looks like i need to make it again

EDIT

iconcz.png

Cant really see it properly on Temps post BG

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Shadow154 said:
Hi when i start the cfg usb loader i choose the hdd and then it says OK ¡ and then the wii disk started to flash.
my hdd is a samsung s2 portable 320gb FAT32 and my wii is 4.0 ntsc cIOS rev 19 i have tried everything.

help plz (sorry my english is bad
tongue.gif
)
Your drive may not like IOS249. Install Hermes' IOS and use the -222 version of the loader, or add "ios=222-mload" to config.txt.

Budweiser said:
QUOTE(Wever @ Mar 19 2010, 11:50 PM) A rule of thumb: don't use outdated tutorials. ESPECIALLY if the version you're using is newer than the version described in the tutorial.

That aside: short answer: 57 has best loading times...37 if you plan to use music games. And if you don't want to choose, or if you want to use triiforce: stick to rev17 (last version with a single base).

Long answer: check out this thread.

You did'nt read my post correctly ...still need an answer please.. Bud
Your question was which IOS to use as base for rev 19. His answer was 57, unless you want to play music games where you would choose 37. That's a pretty much perfect answer if you ask me.

In other words, just follow the updating section of this tutorial.

Razor1993

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
pepxl said:
Razor1993 said:
Hi all

becouse this icon
configusbloader.png

EDIT

OH Thx!!! can you say me when its done???

EDIT: WOW!!! I SEE!!! THX A LOT!!!!

Edit 2 : here i have updatet the icon becouse CFG is to short but my icon is not perfect here is it i hope you can update it;) or make a complete new icon which includes more letters
wink.gif

here is my editet BAD
frown.gif
icon:
iconcz10.png

Shadow154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Dr. Clipper said:
Shadow154 said:
Hi when i start the cfg usb loader i choose the hdd and then it says OK ¡ and then the wii disk started to flash.
my hdd is a samsung s2 portable 320gb FAT32 and my wii is 4.0 ntsc cIOS rev 19 i have tried everything.

tongue.gif
)
Your drive may not like IOS249. Install Hermes' IOS and use the -222 version of the loader, or add "ios=222-mload" to config.txt.

Budweiser said:
QUOTE(Wever @ Mar 19 2010, 11:50 PM) A rule of thumb: don't use outdated tutorials. ESPECIALLY if the version you're using is newer than the version described in the tutorial.

That aside: short answer: 57 has best loading times...37 if you plan to use music games. And if you don't want to choose, or if you want to use triiforce: stick to rev17 (last version with a single base).

Your question was which IOS to use as base for rev 19. His answer was 57, unless you want to play music games where you would choose 37. That's a pretty much perfect answer if you ask me.

i tried that and didnt work.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
Shadow154 said:

tongue.gif
)

Budweiser said:

Sorry Guys , my post came out the wrong way
(and was misreading your post ) I was having
trouble installing rev 19 , but all is good now
Thanks to the both of you..Bud

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Shadow154 said:
Your drive may be incompatible, then. However, there are a few more things you can try.
[*]Power the drive off and on and/or unplug and replug the usb before starting Cfg.[*]Do the same as the drive slot is flashing.[*]Delete 249, 250, 222 & 223 with AnyTitle Deleter Mod and reinstall them (they could have gotten stubbed accidentally)[*]Ensure you are using the correct USB port for the drive (the one closest to the outside edge).

Shadow154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Dr. Clipper said:
Shadow154 said:
Your drive may be incompatible, then. However, there are a few more things you can try.[*]Power the drive off and on and/or unplug and replug the usb before starting Cfg.[*]Do the same as the drive slot is flashing.[*]Delete 249, 250, 222 & 223 with AnyTitle Deleter Mod and reinstall them (they could have gotten stubbed accidentally)[*]Ensure you are using the correct USB port for the drive (the one closest to the outside edge).

QUOTE(WiiPower @ Mar 21 2010, 12:15 AM)
5. Put some random usb pen in the top port, while having the HDD in the bottom port
that didnt worked so my hdd is incompatible? or im doing something wrong

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Razor1993 said:
pepxl said:
Razor1993 said:
Hi all

becouse this icon
configusbloader.png

EDIT

OH Thx!!! can you say me when its done???

EDIT: WOW!!! I SEE!!! THX A LOT!!!!

Edit 2 : here i have updatet the icon becouse CFG is to short but my icon is not perfect here is it i hope you can update it;) or make a complete new icon which includes more letters
wink.gif

here is my editet BAD
frown.gif
icon:
iconcz10.png

iconq.png

looks ok the way it is

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just installed cios 249 rev19
started gh5
i m getting ios 249 ... FRAG...
Error: setting up fragments 0 5
ID mismatch [SXEP52] []

with hermes it runs fine, other gh version play also fine with 249

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
with my ntsc version i get same error
but content of brackets is surely different

[SXEE52][!!XEE52]

funny, this is dumped by cfgloader not long ago, must be one of the 5x versions

SirtanJedua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
SirtanJedua said:
How do you view the list of all games when you have start_favorites on?

press 2 on the wiimote, thats if you haven't change the button layout

Ahhh! There it is Thank You! I knew it had to be simple. For some reason I was thinking 2 did something else... but now I can't remember.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Shadow154 said:
Dr. Clipper said:
Shadow154 said:
Your drive may be incompatible, then. However, there are a few more things you can try.[*]Power the drive off and on and/or unplug and replug the usb before starting Cfg.[*]Do the same as the drive slot is flashing.[*]Delete 249, 250, 222 & 223 with AnyTitle Deleter Mod and reinstall them (they could have gotten stubbed accidentally)[*]Ensure you are using the correct USB port for the drive (the one closest to the outside edge).

5. Put some random usb pen in the top port, while having the HDD in the bottom port

Yes, you have a newer batch of S2 which has 1024 instead of 512 sectors. I have the same 320gb as yours and mine worked because it was the earlier one. The current 640gb model which I bought simply does not support any loader.

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just converted my games from wbfs partition to fat partition using wii backup manager.

I do not use a titles.txt ... I noticed in cfg56-222 the titles are listed as the generated folder names

For example "Bully- Scholarship Edition [RB7P54]" is shown as "Bully- Scholarship Edition" ... although when I check the "RB7P54_Bully_Scholarship_Edition.txt" file generated the content is "RB7P54 = Bully: Scholarship Edition"

This might be a small point but I prefer to see "Bully: Scholarship Edition" rather than "Bully- Scholarship Edition" ... Is there some way to get cfg to display titles as per .txt files rather than folder names ???

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
r3dcat said:
This might be a small point but I prefer to see "Bully: Scholarship Edition" rather than "Bully- Scholarship Edition" ... Is there some way to get cfg to display titles as per .txt files rather than folder names ???
Copy the contents of all the .txt files into a file called titles.txt.

Shadow154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Bloodlust said:
Shadow154 said:
Dr. Clipper said:
Shadow154 said:

Yes, you have a newer batch of S2 which has 1024 instead of 512 sectors. I have the same 320gb as yours and mine worked because it was the earlier one. The current 640gb model which I bought simply does not support any loader.
ok thanks for the info

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dr. Clipper said:
r3dcat said:
Copy the contents of all the .txt files into a file called titles.txt.

frown.gif
Hmmm clumsy solution! ... it would have been nice to be able to set an option in cfg to read the titles from these generated .txt files automatically ... that would save having to manually edit or export a new titles.txt file for each title edit / rename ... it is much easier to just rename in Wii Backup Manager which then automatically creates title txt file on fat partition!

By the way I created a custom Export Template for Wii Backup Manager to do direct export of titles.txt file

Just create a "titles.txt.txt" file with the following code and put it in your C:\Program Files\WiiBackupManager\Export Templates\ folder
You will then see under Tools -> Export Game List -> titles.txt (r3dcat)

CODE
[Export Config]
Author = r3dcat
FileExtention=txt
[Export Page Header]
[Export Entry]
%ID% = %Title%
[Export Page Footer]

Any chance we will see a feature added in cfg to read titles automatically from Wii Backup Manager generated title .txt files in fat partition ???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/75M8Gnhqta8?si=isAD0lGCEfGTvMhv