Conception II (PSV/3DS) coming to North America

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could not decide if I should throw this in the 3DS or the Vita section so I threw it here. Please move if it's in the wrong section.

Today, Atlus revealed that Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars will come to both PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS in the west in 2014. The turn-based RPG was developed by Japanese studio Spike Chunsoft, and is the second game in the core Conception series.

“In Conception II, players take on the role of a young man beginning his training as a Disciple – a human gifted with the divine powers of one of the Star Gods, and one of the few who can fight the monsters that plague the world,” Atlus explains. “These monsters emanate from the Pandora Labyrinth, which births these abominations at a prodigious rate.”

Look for more on Concept II: Children of the Seven Stars very soon on IGN.
Source
Website
For anyone who does not know, it's a type of dating sim where you date girls and they give birth (not really) to these babies with magically powers to save the world.

conception_ii_ps_vita_boxart.jpg

conception_ii_boxart.jpg

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm surprised this game will get translated, then again, after Senran Kagura and Hakuoki (I mean, an otome game gets translated and Love Plus doesn't D=), I'm not surprised with the games they decide to bring anymore. z.z
I've always wanted to play the first game, so here I'll hope that this game somehow gets brought over to Europe, it seems like it'll only be a digital release anyway, so it should make things easier I hope.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY