Not open for further replies.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
jesus, this is awesome. Just have a way to unmounted your sd card, and xorpad generation (probably already has it) and I'm sold
Mate, this is probably dead. Even if it isn't there's a reason rxTools died - xorpad generation, etc. is features that are done far better by decrypt9, and with a9lh allowing you to boot these payloads at boot anyway it's pretty irrelevant to have it in a CFW.

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mate, this is probably dead. Even if it isn't there's a reason rxTools died - xorpad generation, etc. is features that are done far better by decrypt9, and with a9lh allowing you to boot these payloads at boot anyway it's pretty irrelevant to have it in a CFW.
i like the concept, but in a cfw it is useless. If it was just a cia that could install cias, make nand backups, xorpad generator, and file browser, that would be awesome. Hell, even if it was an arm9 payload that works like bootanim9 that after it does it job, loads any other payload. Just a all in one tool with a nice gui is an awesome idea

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
i like the concept, but in a cfw it is useless. If it was just a cia that could install cias, make nand backups, xorpad generator, and file browser, that would be awesome. Hell, even if it was an arm9 payload that works like bootanim9 that after it does it job, loads any other payload. Just a all in one tool with a nice gui is an awesome idea
As a CIA it's impossible, arm11 doesn't have access to NAND backups, xorpads, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yucky times. :sad: