• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

cybrmartian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had great success with tagmo and Ntag215 stickers but have seem to run into an issue with one, Wrote splatoon inkling boy to one and it is recognized but when it goes to register ownership in the game it says the data is corrupt, I tossed it up that I screwed it up and wrote another tag and same issue. It wants to restore data for it from the console which I did but it says there is a problem with it. I got the .bin from that site we all know and before I just write off the splatoon being able to use amiibos like that I want to make sure it is not something I did wrong. anyone have any ideas?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I have had great success with tagmo and Ntag215 stickers but have seem to run into an issue with one, Wrote splatoon inkling boy to one and it is recognized but when it goes to register ownership in the game it says the data is corrupt, I tossed it up that I screwed it up and wrote another tag and same issue. It wants to restore data for it from the console which I did but it says there is a problem with it. I got the .bin from that site we all know and before I just write off the splatoon being able to use amiibos like that I want to make sure it is not something I did wrong. anyone have any ideas?
Edit it with "amiibo settings" in "System settings" on Wii U or "top-left-corner settings" on 3DS

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
What…?
There are no "top-left-corner settings" on 3DS.
There are amiibo setting on 3DS and new 3DS though. And if you're just talking about the location of settings, the for the WiiU, they should be called "lower-left-corner settings"…
I didn't know how to call that button xD
On 3DS the "amiibo settings" is inside the button that is in the corner on top to the left... and not inside the "normal" System Settings like on Wii U

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't know how to call that button xD
On 3DS the "amiibo settings" is inside the button that is in the corner on top to the left... and not inside the "normal" System Settings like on Wii U
You are mistaken. The system settings are inside the Wii U's Settings app. Where the 3DS has a System Settings app both in the Home screen and in the Home Menu (top-left button.) I'll have to look up the official name of that button, since the Home Menu is what I call the Home screen… I think…

But yeah, on Wii U; System Settings is inside the Settings app\menu.

cybrmartian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what the problem was, I went into the amiibo settings in the Wii U system menu and went about resetting it again as I did before but I have no idea why I did not see where it said to hold it there before until done. But it was a user error on my part.

Reactions: that girl

Takylmor

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@EmanueleBGN
Yes ! Very good job !

It just misses some one.

Smash Bros:
- Duck Hunt
- Famicom R.O.B.