• Views 866,751
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could not find it... I searched for your name in this thread and did not see the post.

Just so you know, I do not know how to use a .psd. I am not a graphics designer and do not mess with Photoshop. I know how to manipulate a .png with the separate layers intact. I loaded a .psd and was lost.

CAN SOMEONE POST THE .PNG FILES WITH THE LAYERS INTACT? At the very least gather all the assets (backgrounds, fonts, character renders, etc.) in one place? I am not asking anyone to do it for free either.

.Png does not contain layer info, and would be useless to you for editing. If you use gimp you can import the .Psd and edit it there.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the sake of completion.. Have at it.
Here you go...

uFpghx5.png

Reactions: gbamix

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've created some new cards for the Skylander Amiibo, because I like to have all my Amiibo cards look kind of the same.

As you can see, they blend perfectly with all my other Amiibo cards:

gLutdxxl.jpg

Anyway, because everyone likes different styles I'm also providing the PSD file, so you can modify it any way you wish. Sharing is caring! My request is for everyone who creates a custom Amiibo card to upload their PSD, saving others alot of work. Specifically, I would like the PSD's for the Yoshi Wooly World and the Twilight Princess images that are posted in this thread so I can modify them to my taste.
Would you mind posting the Luigi source image you used in the picture? Thanks!

Reactions: gbamix

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KingOfTaurus ... I finally got a chance to quickly look over the Smash Series cards in your Google Drive, and here's what I've found...
  • Falco (#52) – Body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Ike (#24) – Body and sword could be moved more onto the card.
  • Jigglypuff (#37) – Low quality character image.
  • Kirby (#11) – Body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Meta Knight (#29) – Issue with the lines layer on the bottom-left.
  • Pac-Man (#35) – No card transparency, and body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Palutena (#38) – Wrong/Non-Render character image.
  • Pikachu (#10) – No card transparency, and body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Pit (#17) – No card transparency, and character image transparency has issues.
  • Rosalina (#19) – Layer or lines issue, just left of shadow.
  • Wario (#32) – Body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Wii Fit Trainer (#8) – Body could be moved more onto the card.
To most, these concerns may seem trivial and go unnoticed, but I'm a little OCD when it comes to things like this. =)
If others are interested in getting these issues corrected, I'll work on them in my spare time, and post the corrected images in this thread.

NOTE: I realize that, due to character size, that some images may not be feasible to fit the whole body on the card. So, some of the "Body" issues mentioned above are merely to improve visuals, not to get the image 100% on the card.

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KingOfTaurus ... I finally got a chance to quickly look over the Smash Series cards in your Google Drive, and here's what I've found...
  • Falco (#52) – Body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Ike (#24) – Body and sword could be moved more onto the card.
  • Jigglypuff (#37) – Low quality character image.
  • Kirby (#11) – Body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Meta Knight (#29) – Issue with the lines layer on the bottom-left.
  • Pac-Man (#35) – No card transparency, and body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Palutena (#38) – Wrong/Non-Render character image.
  • Pikachu (#10) – No card transparency, and body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Pit (#17) – No card transparency, and character image transparency has issues.
  • Rosalina (#19) – Layer or lines issue, just left of shadow.
  • Wario (#32) – Body could be moved more onto the card.
  • Wii Fit Trainer (#8) – Body could be moved more onto the card.
To most, these concerns may seem trivial and go unnoticed, but I'm a little OCD when it comes to things like this. =)
If others are interested in getting these issues corrected, I'll work on them in my spare time, and post the corrected images in this thread.

NOTE: I realize that, due to character size, that some images may not be feasible to fit the whole body on the card. So, some of the "Body" issues mentioned above are merely to improve visuals, not to get the image 100% on the card.

Just send me whatever you feel like updating and I'll shove it in the drive

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the latest version of the inkjet printable PVC ntag215's I'll edit the post later with a side by side of the new vs old. I really don't think I could do any better at this point.

@Simone , @CompC , @hundshamer @TiMeBoMb4u2

Also, I updated the Drive folder to include the J tray template that I used and I uploaded a "template instructions" file.

And here's the side by side comparison of Photo Sticker paper next to Inkjet PVC. (In that order)

Last edited by KingOfTaurus,

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the latest version of the inkjet printable PVC ntag215's I'll edit the post later with a side by side of the new vs old. I really don't think I could do any better at this point.

Also, I updated the Drive folder to include the J tray template that I used and I uploaded a "template instructions" file.
Those are beautiful. Are they waterproof and scratch resistant?

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im so happy about my chibi robo design, it turned out great:D -I Wish I had access to a card printer :( they look awesome!! and Shinnnnyyyy

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm asking the card manufacturers if they can supply me with inkjet printable NFC cards, they said yes but 215's are almost twice as expensive as 216's and 215's take longer to ship. So if we can get the cards onto 216, we will have a nice cheap way make these cards.

Well if 216's are cheaper and are faster to obtain, by all means, use this.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are the supplies you used in the "Readme.txt" still accurate?

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are beautiful. Are they waterproof and scratch resistant?

The PVC are completely waterproof. The photo paper is just like paper, get it wet and well.. it swells. I just ran the edge of a razor across the PVC and it left a mark but didn't take any ink with it. The paper left a groove. So PVC is the clear winner.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are the supplies you used in the "Readme.txt" still accurate?

No, but my signature IS. Let me update the Readme.

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PVC tags on Amazon say they are not made for inket printing, but you say they work well, right?

So, no need for the photo paper?

NO read the signature. I used those cards and photo sticker paper.

The Inkjet cards were custom ordered from Brainstorm ID.

I have updated the drive to include a clearer readme and to include Zelda Twilight.

I also need a Gold background for Mega Man now, because the .bin became recently available.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was just thinking of doing what we did with gold and silver mario. Regular mario in front of gold and silver lettering.

Edit: but DANG I really like the style of the first one. Especially the Gold seal. Perhaps we can add the seal to the gold and silver mario to make them stand out more @TiMeBoMb4u2

Last edited by KingOfTaurus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o