combine 2 dvd rgh/jtag games?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one game in particular Oblivion goty is a 2 dvd game I tried the "disc 2 folder" trick to no avail my setup is as follows Xbox 360 slim trinity with RGH 2 latest aurora XL USB patched nand and a 14tb external hdd

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm not 100 percent certain how Aurora handles it but I know that dashlaunch/FSD have an auto swap feature, just naming the game folders XXXX DVD 1 and XXXX DVD 2 ought to be enough.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one game in particular Oblivion goty is a 2 dvd game I tried the "disc 2 folder" trick to no avail my setup is as follows Xbox 360 slim trinity with RGH 2 latest aurora XL USB patched nand and a 14tb external hdd
Disc 2 contains the DLCs, launching it should install said dlcs to either the internal or external hdd. Not sure if it can be done with a god format (or extracted), i think it was meant to be done only with the physical disc.. You'd need to either to extract them yourself on pc, or getting them extracted from the internet somewhere..

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about games like FF13 (3 disc) iirc all 3 disc contain the game i feel that disc 2/3 trick should do it (you don't install the game like GTA 5 etc) you switch disc on a screen in game like how FF7 was for psx

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game name/disc 1 , 2 , 3 etc. I don't know if FSD or Aurora can swap god games, but FSD at least can with jtag rips. for god games, I think you need to use the dashlaunch setting. god containers that are made with iso2god will put them in the right place, title id, three folders with three forwarders inside the title id.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FSD will not swap them, but they will with jtag rips, you may need to enable disc swap in dashlaunch to use god games that way, if Aurora doesn't do this automatically.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look in the second disc for a folder called "content." almost all dlc discs have this folder. I can't recall if you need to unlock it, but you can and it won't harm anything , if you don't need to. then, copy the content folder to the root of the internal hdd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?