Gaming CoD 4 Vita gameplay footage leaked!?

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is CoD:MW. And it is on a vita, if the vita can use remote play to play PS3 games It makes me want one more....but my wife said Xbox360 first QQ. Getting the 360 today.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
How figure you make sales enough with that? What I know is next COD game be Future Warfare since dat shit gon sell to a lot of peoples especially Vita crowd. Look at Resistance coming out in May and Killzone to come out sometime in the near future, both futuristic. How COD can compete bruh?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How figure you make sales enough with that? What I know is next COD game be Future Warfare since dat shit gon sell to a lot of peoples especially Vita crowd. Look at Resistance coming out in May and Killzone to come out sometime in the near future, both futuristic. How COD can compete bruh?
Well COD can compete by atleast being literate, I know you think your Arnold Schwarzenegger, but even that austrian douche has better grammatical skills then you, and nobodies said bruh since i think 1996

Reactions: 1 person

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well COD can compete by atleast being literate, I know you think your Arnold Schwarzenegger, but even that austrian douche has better grammatical skills then you, and nobodies said bruh since i think 1996
"brah" is what turns everyone on nowadays

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oddly enough, I'm kind of excited for Call of Duty on Vita. No, seriously, I don't know why. I don't like it on consoles but I find the idea of it being on Vita... refreshing? I'm looking forward to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.