Gaming Classic Super Mario Bros. And Mario 3 Levels Remade For New Super Mario Bros. 2

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Nintendo remade six stages from Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 3 for New Super Mario Bros. 2. While World 1-1 from Super Mario Bros. is missing cheerful clouds, the gold rings and gold mushrooms are new. All of these stages are playable in Coin Rush mode where players try to collect as many coins as possible. Altogether, 300 billion coins have been collected in New Super Mario Bros. 2.

The Golden Classic Course Pack is a free download until January 31, 2013. It will still be available on February 1, 2013 as a 200 yen ($2.50) paid download.

Source

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
got 30,000 coins easily.
Those levels are pretty fun and adctive.

Nintendo should make a new world on story mode with DLC levels.]

1-1 and 1-2 from SMB? are you kidding me? Why would you recreate two of the most boring levels from that game?

There are some more remade levels inside these 3 levels.
Levelception :D

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm still trying to figure out where all the Star coins are in these levels, I think I've only discovered one in the first course, and you need to throw a koopa shell at it because you cannot touch it, it ducks away if you try grabbing it normally.

Any of you guys found the giant Mario sprite yet?

retrodoctor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever had the problem where there's no Shop button? I can access the eShop, I have SpotPass turn on, but there's no Shop button on the main screen for Coin Rush.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm still trying to figure out where all the Star coins are in these levels, I think I've only discovered one in the first course, and you need to throw a koopa shell at it because you cannot touch it, it ducks away if you try grabbing it normally.

Any of you guys found the giant Mario sprite yet?

Found that :lol:
Really easy!
I've got all the star coins in all levels!
They were pretty easy to find.

Here are the 2nd and 3rd star-coin locations for the first level:
To find the 3rd coin on 1st level stay up on the flying block,
it will lead you to a new area, and at the end of it, you'll find the star coin.

To find the 2nd star coin hit two invisible blocks next to a pipe on the upper part of the screen;
enter there and you'll find the star coins and two random-coin blocks.

If you need I'll post where are the star coins on the 2nd and 3rd level.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Got Mario Kart 7 and getting Mario Land 3D for free from Ninty and gonna get NSMB2 from Germany later this month ^^
Can't wait to play NSMB2 xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ