Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

kaicooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
ok after struggeling with Kirby Planet Robobet..(the only game have issue with slowmo speed)
i decide to play with 1 BIG screen instead of 2 screens (large)
now smoooth as hell and beat the game last night..such a masterpiece

zpoo32

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can get valentinvalentine's custom citra builds before valentin joined Citra? Also, who remembers nocashzoomer?

NeilZander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there still no Mic support at all? A few games that require it for example are the Ace Attorney games as you can not progress without blowing in the mic to clear dust and others have similar issues you can't progress at all without it in a lot of games.

Reactions: xmeee978

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys is there any news is there going to be NTR plugin support for citra? Someone who added gateway cheats support not long ago also said that they have in plans to add ntr plugins as cheat support. I ask because there are many cheats in ntr format that are not included as gateway cheats because it is very hard to make it. Thanks.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

Alexander_86

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
according to the webpage you must run the game install the update and then the dlc but citra doesn't recognize the dlc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

• Load the Decrypted ROM then Install Update & DLC CIA from Citra File Menu, Now Reload the Decrypted ROM.
  • Enjoy the Update & DLC Features.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that's a mistake. You can't install update and DLC while running a game on an emulator. You have to install the update and DLC BEFORE load the game.

Also, make sure that the DLC and Update are the same region as the main game(unless you make it Region Free).

Reactions: xmeee978

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So, I haven't come here in awhile.
I noticed that Valentin deleted all his builds and someone mentioned some pages ago that he joined the Citra Development Team officially. That's neat.

However, I have to ask, is there an up-to-date custom build with the Medium screen size preset that his builds had?
That one was absolutely perfect for my setup (a 24 inch monitor with my PC running at 1360x768).
All in all, I still have his Citra #350 release so I can just keep using it as usual, but I kinda wanted to know if there was a newer build available that still retained the option.

EDIT: Alright, Sickc is still around and their builds do have it, so feel free to ignore this post.

Last edited by Lunos,

Basjohn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
roughtoiletpaper.com
XP
Country
So a bit of a long shot but is there an unofficial build that gets around FE:Awakening having crazy ghosting issues when you set the scaling above native? I've been waiting YEARS for it be sorted in the main branch but it sounds like a hack would be needed so I wander in here for my last smidgen of hope. If so a link perhaps?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
So a bit of a long shot but is there an unofficial build that gets around FE:Awakening having crazy ghosting issues when you set the scaling above native? I've been waiting YEARS for it be sorted in the main branch but it sounds like a hack would be needed so I wander in here for my last smidgen of hope. If so a link perhaps?
Have you tried the Canary Build? I think this was fixed before but I'm not sure.

Basjohn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
roughtoiletpaper.com
XP
Country
Have you tried the Canary Build? I think this was fixed before but I'm not sure.
Official build? Pff, yeah. Yeah I definitely have. Maybe about a few hundred times. I have a ritual almost of each canary update loading up FE:A and waiting for the battle scenes, seeing the horrid ghosting and turning it off with a sigh.

I actually spoke with Breadfish64 (developer) about it a long LONG time ago and he seemed to say it would need a hack to change the way it rendered because it was intentional on the actual 3DS, and the Citra team is very against hacks. Thus, I look to unofficial builds for my only hope T_T

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There are no chinese builds anymore, those are dead a looooooong time ago.
Citra can update itself for canary builds (idk for nightly).

Also, Citra has improved so much, a lot of my games are now fully playables (dragon quest is incredible)!
I remember when Layton Mystery Journey get 10fps on 4-5X native resolution when doing a puzzle, now it's full speed at 10X native resolution:wub:
190225010731224038.jpg

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Citra can update itself for canary builds (idk for nightly).

Also, Citra has improved so much, a lot of my games are now fully playables (dragon quest is incredible)!
I remember when Layton Mystery Journey get 10fps on 4-5X native resolution when doing a puzzle, now it's full speed at 10X native resolution:wub:

These are not chinese builds....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...