Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Kpskills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys, my first post. Anyone know a good build for Shin Megami Tensei IV? Currently I'm using sickc build from November 2017, just wondering if there's a better build out there.
You can try new sickc build i don't know if you will get fps boost or not though I am currently playing shin megami tensei IV apocalypse with Sickc_Build_Sandbox_MSVC_02_01_2018

Last edited by Kpskills,
Reactions: NiagA

xkr4k3nx

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi guys, my first post. Anyone know a good build for Shin Megami Tensei IV? Currently I'm using sickc build from November 2017, just wondering if there's a better build out there.
Use sickc's build from 1st December for fps boost and upscale or use recent build for fusion accident cause it has an reset button in UI.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
is there a build that makes it possible to finish ultra moon without crashing?
drwhojan's recent build I guess.

Last build that I tested that finish Ultra Moon without crashing was the 1.0.30 build(last month) but I'm sure there's a better version that is faster and can finish Pokemon Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. :)

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This one fixes HomeMenu + N3DSGames.

Edit: Snip

This one build bit Wako with Games Bad Speed: but only for fix with "DKCReturns only".
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Jhno591/citra/build/1.0.64

Commits
https://github.com/Jhon591/citra/commits/master

-------------
@wwylele is Wright, about FCRAM_N3DS_SIZE = 0x10000000, just needed to complete the rest with FCRAM_N3DS_PADDR = 0x28000000,
And no dubble bill off FCRAM_PADDR replaced with , FCRAM_N3DS_PADDR_END = FCRAM_N3DS_PADDR + FCRAM_N3DS_SIZE,

And Not - FCRAM_N3DS_PADDR_END = FCRAM_PADDR + FCRAM_N3DS_SIZE,

Also fixes FEW too

No wonder why we got "Assertion Failed!" with games like Hyrule Warriors after the Loading Screen.
-------
https://github.com/Jhon591/citra/commit/882977748620742e3c9f441b2411dd954a342f0c
+
https://github.com/Jhon591/citra-1/commit/a52e0ef06dc997f617408b75ba62ba0d1bc45325

Now Citra is Running in N3DS Mode.

Last edited by drwhojan,

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Dumped my own files and now "Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland 3D" no longer freezes trying to create a save file. However unlike all the other games I tried which run with 25-40 fps, DQMTW creeps around with like 6 fps.

Is there any solution I'm overlooking? I tried @drwhojan latest build. Same results.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dumped my own files and now "Dragon Quest Monsters Terry's Wonderland 3D" no longer freezes trying to create a save file. However unlike all the other games I tried which run with 25-40 fps, DQMTW creeps around with like 6 fps.
Is there any solution I'm overlooking? I tried @drwhojan latest build. Same results.

Look like I may need to do a new build from start, Think some think got mixed up with the GITGUI, Crazy Speed at some games and Blear..

6456546.jpg

EDIT: Might be the UpScaling needs Re-Verting

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: xmeee978

warheat1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can try new sickc build i don't know if you will get fps boost or not though I am currently playing shin megami tensei IV apocalypse with Sickc_Build_Sandbox_MSVC_02_01_2018

Use sickc's build from 1st December for fps boost and upscale or use recent build for fusion accident cause it has an reset button in UI.

Perhaps I missed it, but are these builds also posted in this thread? I checked the pages in this thread but I can't find it.

EDIT: nvm found it

Last edited by warheat1990,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

If it's on the main citra build are canary, then the game is just heavy on the emulator.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@drwhojan the proper fix for the Pokemon games would be to upscale the outlines not remove them(build with up scaling https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Jhno591/citra/build/1.0.10)

I'll try again, will be green when complete.
Edit: Snip

Last edited by drwhojan,

EdyMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made two videos to show a comparison of MH4U running on the last compilations of drwhojan and valentinvanelslande:

Anyway there is a notable difference between the frameskip of the two versions, I do not know the technically why, but the build of valentinvanelslande seems smoother, also there is a graphic correction in the Aptonoth cutscene. In the video the difference of frameskip is more noticeable during the movement in the village, but when playing I can say that neither of the two is still fluid enough to play well, especially when hunting in fact.

Last edited by EdyMaster,

grnlizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@drwhojan the proper fix for the Pokemon games would be to upscale the outlines not remove them(build with up scaling https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Jhno591/citra/build/1.0.10)

Why didnt I know of such build earlier, Ive always like the lines :rofl: Now this build is the best for Pokemon for me, even better than the recent builds if not for the elite 4, alola photo club fix etc. The recent build has weird delay in between encounters and when spawning Poke Ride, will spend the rest of my day in Pokemon world with this build now, thanks alot

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Home Menu Running on N3DS memory, I have a new config for this in the source code bit not added to the githib, last code was bad on the home menu only as it could not load the region on second boot.

Fixes Fire Emblem Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends without any hacks..

It's a bit strange but in order for any new firmware of home menu, for it to fully work without freezing, you need to "install files to both NAND and SDMC" bit weird.., so question of what files to install to the nand and what files to install to the sdmc..

6546546456.jpg

Last edited by drwhojan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo