Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fyi, even the official build has CRO.
And please read readme for solution, if you found it not able to run pokemon
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
we have git clone. Don't mislead others when you don't understand it yourself

Just downloading the tree .zip is it simple as that, Sorry was fucked last night long day.

Got you'es to compile, for stater.

Last edited by drwhojan,

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
fyi, even the official build has CRO.
And please read readme for solution, if you found it not able to run pokemon

we have git clone. Don't mislead others when you don't understand it yourself
Hi. I don t understand. May you add in your orange build screen layouts and other features?. And if you say in you build have cro why not all games can be run?.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
try Mark off the enable option cpu jit and start the game.

Thanks,but i get the game working well again on 50-70++ FPS by walking around battle trainer,then i enter any building and save the game regularly.......i need to look at the command since citra will crash at certain point,but if i do the steps above the process will beginning again and again so that citra will not reach the crashing point at the end,i had been listen to this advice from chinese player,but that is older build,i don't expect latest chinese build still the same,which had random crash/freeze bug again,but it happen on me this few days.......

Last edited by X Virus,
Reactions: Again

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks,but i get the game working well again on 50-70++ FPS by walking around battle trainer,then i enter any building and save the game regularly.......i need to look at the command since citra will crash at certain point,but if i do the steps above the process will beginning again and again so that citra will not reach the crashing point at the end,i had been listen to this advice from chinese player,but that is older build,i don't expect latest chinese build still the same,which had random crash/freeze bug again,but it happen on me this few days.......
Wait. I didn't post? I couldn't swear that I quoted you the answer.
Bah.

srdjan andric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys... Can someone help me here. Ok, so I got a CPU JIT build from 9/3/2016, but when I run any game with CPU JIT enabled, Citra would just crash with "stopped working" error. If I disable CPU JIT, it runs game, no crashing. Anyone else have this problem, and a solution perhaps?
My PC specs (yeah, it's an old rig):
AMD Phenom II X4 960T BE 3,00GHz
AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5
4GB RAM
Win 10 PRO 64-Bit Insider Preview build 14915

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys... Can someone help me here. Ok, so I got a CPU JIT build from 9/3/2016, but when I run any game with CPU JIT enabled, Citra would just crash with "stopped working" error. If I disable CPU JIT, it runs game, no crashing. Anyone else have this problem, and a solution perhaps?
My PC specs (yeah, it's an old rig):
AMD Phenom II X4 960T BE 3,00GHz
AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5
4GB RAM
Win 10 PRO 64-Bit Insider Preview build 14915
What game?
Lemme guess. Pokemon right?

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Nope... It's Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden (EU version). It's actually that Citra crashes for me with any game with CPU JIT enabled. I don't play Pokemon btw.
Then the version I must have is the American (USA) one, because it's working perfectly fine on the the 2/9 Build.
Btw, just in case it's useful in some way, I've just got this red line of text in the CMD's log that always executes along the emulator while playing 1 or 2 matches in Extreme Butouden.

EDIT: Analyzing the picture a bit, wouldn't a DirectX9 based Renderer improve performance?

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by Lunos,

srdjan andric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then the version I must have is the American (USA) one, because it's working perfectly fine on the the 2/9 Build.
Btw, just in case it's useful in some way, I've just got this red line of text in the CMD's log that always executes along the emulator while playing 1 or 2 matches in Extreme Butouden.

EDIT: Analyzing the picture a bit, wouldn't a DirectX9 based Renderer improve performance?

It seems it requires avx or sse4.1 instructions to run games with CPU JIT, and my CPU doesn't support those instructions. Well, some guy on youtube told me it requires those instructions to run.

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It seems it requires avx or sse4.1 instructions to run games with CPU JIT, and my CPU doesn't support those instructions. Well, some guy on youtube told me it requires those instructions to run.
Dragon Ball extreme butoden works well for me with citra-qt-gcc-jit 03 \ 09 I5 6400 + GTX 960 =60 FPS
Capturar.JPG

Last edited by Again,
Reactions: srdjan andric

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
No idea how I managed to freeze then bypass it after a few seconds, I'll go back quite a few pages see what I maybe done right, wwylele might be right, maybe was messing with the audio ticks. could be related .
The unmapped Write 32 error isn't new to the Pokemon games.
If you try to boot Pokemon X and Y in an old custom build and trying to walk around before battling, it will temporary freeze and come back similarly to ORAS' freeze error.

The similarities between XY/ORAS:
  • Both have freeze issues during battling(audio is playing but the game froze)
  • Both have the same error whilst walking or running in circles at the same place
Soo, the unmapped Write32 errors weren't new. Either play the emulator plain or hack, the errors won't fix unless there's a new update.

Eyy! Stair fax boots!
<snip because the video has a download link>

Video published by GameDev1909.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzoVL1aVjec7YKPeG59xKFg/videos

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks so then some think in the older builds could have the an answer temporary. the new builds freeze fully.
Wish I nether lost that build mix up with others, Now gonna have to lock it down, not that half of the links have been removed here too.

Anyone got that build that bypass that freeze ?, cheers.
edit, er who snip link already...

While kids are back at school, give my old brains some time to think, if they is any lol's...

Last edited by drwhojan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P