Delrik

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have figured out a way to have way better performance with no problems on Pc for the games. If you go into C:\Users\(yourname)\Desktop\Citra\Citra -snip- Version 2\Citra -snip- Version 2\user\config and then open the qt-config.ini file up and go down to frame skip, change "0" to "1". This will make your frames double and performance will skyrocket. Now to solve the problem you have created... Double speed game frame rates. Download Dxtory and you can select Citra head and limit the fps to 30, and it will technically be 60. make sure v-sync is off in the Citra settings, and if you have Nvidia Control panel or AMD, turn of V-sync off for Citra and make it so you have high performance if you still have lag issues. And that will solve all the issues :)

Last edited by Issac,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
So I have figured out a way to have way better performance with no problems on Pc for the games. If you go into C:\Users\(yourname)\Desktop\Citra\Citra <snip>\Citra <snip>\user\config and then open the qt-config.ini file up and go down to frame skip, change "0" to "1". This will make your frames double and performance will skyrocket. Now to solve the problem you have created... Double speed game frame rates. Download Dxtory and you can select Citra head and limit the fps to 30, and it will technically be 60. make sure v-sync is off in the Citra settings, and if you have Nvidia Control panel or AMD, turn of V-sync off for Citra and make it so you have high performance if you still have lag issues. And that will solve all the issues :)
You somehow have the link of the build right where you post. I snip it for avoiding anyone to search it and get a build with NAND and shared_font.bin.
From what I discover, this build is from Emulation Showdown. Obviously with his name on the emulator. lol

But yes. It is in fact worked. Don't know why or what did Speedy(Emulation Showdown showcase Speedy's build) added. But I got super fast on 60FPS. Set it down to 30FPS is okay. Good job. But the link have illegal files in it.

Edit: Also in Sun and Moon, framerate is the same in the overworld(actual 20FPS-30FPS). Also, this emulator is broken.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Xeron21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You somehow have the link of the build right where you post. I snip it for avoiding anyone to search it and get a build with NAND and shared_font.bin.
From what I discover, this build is from Emulation Showdown. Obviously with his name on the emulator. lol

But yes. It is in fact worked. Don't know why or what did Speedy(Emulation Showdown showcase Speedy's build) added. But I got super fast on 60FPS. Set it down to 30FPS is okay. Good job. But the link have illegal files in it.

So someone can upload this build without illegal files?

lantern48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also waiting on the inputcore
Me too. That's the one feature I want more than any other right now.
From what I read, it sounds like it might just be a few days away. Hopefully it'll be soon so I can finally update my build. I'm still using the same one you made for me with the added controller support. Thanks again, by the way.

Shinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
we need someone to add cheats for every new release , i don't know why they keep remove it
its not like we are playing an online game or something .. its just a singleplayer games

Last edited by Shinox,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
anyone could try this PR with several games?
And say how much the fps increases or descreases with each game
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2464

4 CBE 152, for compilers re-place these files rebased 4 152 and compile for 2468

They really should do some think like FernandoS27:vertex-caching and FernandoS27:BE-vertex-caching , maybe to other githubs too...

Attachments

• src.zip
    80.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by drwhojan,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Heh. You're the 4444th comment.
Anyways, I noticed that JayFoxRox pledge too.

Time for me to pledge 5 bucks or more(cause I'm filthy rich with Youtube Partnership).

Results from John GodGames' Build:
  • Shovel Knight is still broken due to lack of GS but I don't know how to open files for the Amiibo(Yes. NFC Amiibo has been implemented on that build)
  • Super Smash Bros for 3DS Classic and All Star Mode crash are fixed! But it still have the same frames
  • Pokemon X and Y are still the same
  • Pokemon Sun and Moon are still the same
  • Kid Icarus Uprising is still the same
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, A Link Between Worlds, and Triforce Heroes are still the same
  • Kirby: Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are still the same
  • Yoshi's New Island is still the same
  • Super Mario Maker is still the same but improve FPS from 25-35
  • Super Mario 3D Land, Fire Emblem Awakening, and other games with particles will mostly have black boxes
  • Metroid Prime: Federation Force, Mario and Sonic at 2016 Olympics, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon have slight increase of FPS from 5-10
  • Megaman Legacy Collection will freeze before the Title Screen
  • Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater boots but still the same
  • Hyrule Warriors Legends still the same
  • Donkey Kong Country: Returns doesn't boot anymore
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf still the same
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard - Ride to Victory still the same
  • Inazuma Eleven 3 boots
  • Lego City Undercover boots but 10FPS in game
  • Mario and Luigi RPG freeze
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star still the same
  • Miitopia boots
  • Chibi-Robo doesn't boot
  • Monster Hunter series still the same
That's pretty much it.
However, I would like to know about the NFC Amiibo feature that John added. But I can't do that since Citra-QT is broken.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol