Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey everyone

I'm currently playing through Omega Ruby (Yes, I'm playing Pokémon just like 80% of people here) and I I've been wondering if someone could tell me what pr was removed from Citra, that showed all the battle animations aswell as if it can be added again anytime soon? I think it was called GS something, and I know it's been talked about before, but I can't find out whether it was in this thread or the official thread.

As a side question, I've been following the development of Citra for a while, in both this thread and the official, and I am sometimes wondering why it is that no one bothers to show their PC specs in their Signature or anything, yet people constantly compare builds and speed and whatnot. Saying "I get 60fps in x games with this and that build" means nothing if people can't see what kind of Rig you have. Just curious is all:)

Reactions: Lunos

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey everyone

I'm currently playing through Omega Ruby (Yes, I'm playing Pokémon just like 80% of people here) and I I've been wondering if someone could tell me what pr was removed from Citra, that showed all the battle animations aswell as if it can be added again anytime soon? I think it was called GS something, and I know it's been talked about before, but I can't find out whether it was in this thread or the official thread.

As a side question, I've been following the development of Citra for a while, in both this thread and the official, and I am sometimes wondering why it is that no one bothers to show their PC specs in their Signature or anything, yet people constantly compare builds and speed and whatnot. Saying "I get 60fps in x games with this and that build" means nothing if people can't see what kind of Rig you have. Just curious is all:)
Read EVERYTHING posted here for your answer https://discuss.citra-emu.org/d/1158-text-missing-in-areas
People can add their specs on the signature or not if they don't want to (but yes, I agree that if a person say something about performance and you don't have the specs for reference, it's useless info).

Reactions: Lunos

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Read EVERYTHING posted here for your answer https://discuss.citra-emu.org/d/1158-text-missing-in-areas
People can add their specs on the signature or not if they don't want to (but yes, I agree that if a person say something about performance and you don't have the specs for reference, it's useless info).

At a first glance, this looks exactly like the info I was looking for. I'll take a closer look. Thanks:)

I just feel like I've seen people say things like that soo often here, without showing any specs to make the info useful. Anyway, I was just curious about it is all.

Reactions: LG_

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can I post my own citra build here?

All the best with that :) , hope your good at merging files.
-------------
Have a good christams & new year all!

Offtopic, Also wishing Carrie Fisher a get well and fast recovery and 2 her family this moment in time, may the force be with her.

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: legend80

SantoshShlok

GBAtemp Master
Trophies
XP
Country
India
n
All the best with that :) , hope your good at merging files.
-------------
Have a good christams & new year all!

Offtopic, Also wishing Carrie Fisher a get well and fast recovery and 2 her family this moment in time, may the force be with her.
not that much, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know how to overclock cpu.
Can anyone tell me?

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Input_core took some changes in latest
what was in common is now in src\core\frontend
in key_map.cpp in input_core folder + .h should be removed

should motion_emu.cpp be edit to #include "core/frontend/emu_window.h" ?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand why Bravely Default won't work for me on the official Bleeding Edge builds.
Works fine on the Dirty build with the Win 10 shutdown.

My specs are:
4770k overclocked to 4.4GHZ
780Ti Windforce
16x RAM
Windows 10 Pro

I'm gonna have to upload some screen shots of what it looks like when it's working on the Dirty build and what errors pop-up on the official builds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is the working Dirty build:
28k3fyp.jpg

And this is what I get on ANY official Bleeding Edge build:
35900vt.jpg

Any help solving this is appreciated.
Sorry to barge in. But can you check your sysdata from the Dirty build? If there's shared_font.bin, then that explains the booting.

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
can someone explain me again why pokemon x/y doesnt work ? and dont tell me its cro problem because ive tested a pokemon y custom rom with latest cro patch and still doesnt work :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo