Citra (old3DS) : how to make the virtual console believe that 3D is activated?

JeremyKO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
(please excuse me for the bad English I am at the French base and I use google translation so that's why I leave you the original text in French below)

EN : Hello when I have a problem I come here so I just discovered the emulator Citra (3DS) not to do illegal things as you probably know when you start a 3DS for the first time it starts you the console settings and well the problem once I selected my language he asks me to check if the 3D screen works properly and to calibrate it is at least 30 minutes that I look how to do for example make believe in the console that the 3D is activated after I thought that I could start it in version 2DS but unfortunately I did not find anything that would help me so I wonder if you have a solution I know very well that I'm not forced to start the settings of the console to use my games but I still want to do so if you have a solution do not hesitate to tell me

FR : Bonjour quand j'ai un problème je viens ici alors je viens de découvrir l'émulateur Citra (3DS) pas pour faire des choses illégales comme vous le savez sûrement quand vous démarrez une 3DS pour la première fois ça vous démarre les paramètres de la console et bien le problème une fois que j'ai sélectionné ma langue il me demande de vérifier si l'écran 3D fonctionne correctement et de le calibrer ça fait au moins 30 minutes que je cherche comment faire pour par exemple faire croire à la console que le 3D est bien activée après j'ai pensé que je pourrais le démarrer en version 2DS mais malheureusement je n'ai rien trouvé qui permettrait de m'aider donc je me demande si vous avez pas une solution je sais très bien que je ne suis pas obligé de démarrer les paramètres de la console pour utiliser mes jeux mais je veux quand même le faire donc si vous avez une solution n'hésitez pas à me le dire

EN : if you do not see what I'm talking about I'll put a screenshot of where I am

FR : si vous ne voyez pas de quoi je parle je vous mets un screenshot de la où j'en suis
Citra 3D Calibration impossible EN.png
Citra 3D Calibration impossible FR.png

EN : at the time of writing this message I am good at the latest version of the system of the 3DS but also of Citra Nightly

FR : à l'heure où j'écris ce message je suis bien à la dernière version du système de la 3DS mais également de Citra Nightly

Last edited by JeremyKO,

JeremyKO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
EN : I do not do anything illegal because all system applications are extracted from my console is also my games

FR : je ne fais rien d'illégal car toutes les applications système on est extrait depuis ma console est également mes jeux

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?