Country
United States
Last edited by dark_samus3,

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've already got a 3DS that works just fine for playing games, but I want to see how a couple games look with upped resolution. My PC uses a Radeon R7 220 card (I think that's the right number, it's in the 200s). Would I be able to run this? Also, can the emulator only render the upper screen instead of both? KH:DDD only really needs the top screen for the most part, so having more space for just that instead of both would be nice.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've already got a 3DS that works just fine for playing games, but I want to see how a couple games look with upped resolution. My PC uses a Radeon R7 220 card (I think that's the right number, it's in the 200s). Would I be able to run this? Also, can the emulator only render the upper screen instead of both? KH:DDD only really needs the top screen for the most part, so having more space for just that instead of both would be nice.
It runs both screens just fine, but it unfortunately may need a beefy CPU processor. My laptop is only a 2.0 quadcore amd with the worst Radeon GFX card available and can run Citra at about 1/4 speed (last build I tried was in August so it could be much better.) Tell us your CPU maybe? My Desktop is a 3.5ghz intel i5 but I dunno if it runs this at full speed as I have yet to test it out on there. My desktop can run Dolphin at basically any setting so I'm sure citra can run pretty decently if your pc can handle dolphin well.

Demonslayerx8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i load citra now, it just crashes on me for no reason at all.. it used to start up just fine, but then 1 day it just starts crashing aft
vxA7PL7.png
still no answer on this... :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol