Circle Pad Pro XL

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by blaisedinsd, Jan 4, 2013.

Jan 4, 2013

Circle Pad Pro XL by blaisedinsd at 12:07 AM (704 Views / 0 Likes) 6 Comments

blaisedinsd New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    So this is out in Japan and I see some available on ebay.

I guess it is comaptible with American consoles right?

Is there any announcement on this being released in NA or should I just jump on an import.

I have RE revelations but haven't really played it much yet.

Chaossaturn ローレンス

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    I have not heard of a release date but there will release it for the rest of the world for sure.

Clydefrosch New Member

Message Count:
    Germany
    personally, I've played three games that allow for the circle pad pro to be used. and i cant imagine it would be very helpful. i've really only used it once on a try out system with kindom hearts myself and i'd actually prefer to play kingdom hearts without it if i had the choice. it felt very weird having to arch my thumb over that thing to reach the buttons. and honestly, you'll be using the buttons a lot more than the camera nub. it really doesnt compare to a 360's second stick.
    though of course, i could be used to the controls from the psp and ds kingdom hearts games... anyway, i find that thing very uncomfortable. and i dont remember playing a lot with the camera in the revelations demo either...

blaisedinsd New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    I read good things about it in the past.

I see in the listings about Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Never really bought imports on anything before....anyone know anything about that and how much extra it might cost?

The XL version looks to have some slight ergonomic improvements over the original.

I know games are region locked but there is no reason this wouldn't work with any 3DS XL right?

dreampeppers99 New Member

Message Count:
    Brazil
    You're right! I bought the Japanese and it works with my XL.
    By the way, it is great to play metal gear 3;

Primenay13 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Im waiting for this in the US. That is the only reason I don't like my XL compared to my old 3ds. I liked playing RE: Revelations with the CPP.
    • Newcomer

qweesy777 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    yes it is compatible I just got one from Japan on ebay $37 shipped, comes with a Japan Nintendo club code.Once it is released in the US it will only be $20 comes

SPONSORED LINKS