Homebrew CIAs failing to install.

xdeadxpoolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've followed Plailects guide to the T on my new3ds. Now every time I try to install CIAs I get this error. Using shameless Qr (downloading games I have physical copies of) in testing on smaller sized games I could sometimes get one to go through without error, seems that bigger files always fail though. Mainly Majoras Mask, Smash, and project X zone. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 244

xdeadxpoolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, So I tried freeShop and its still failing to install right at the end. Failed to finalize content install: hex addy.

Edit: Again this is on larger sized file games

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know MM works in CIAngel, and probably FreeShop otherwise it would have been complained about. Do you have enough free space on your SD card?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it formatted to Fat 32?
What the class write speed of it?
It might be a fake SD card.

I usually have one sdcard that is 32GB And it fails to install large cia files over 512 MB, try installing smaller ones?

How you get your cia?

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

xdeadxpoolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smaller games? Yes, it installs them fine. Its a class 10, and yes. its formatted to FAT32.

Edit: CIAs were being installed from Shameless via qr code and also tried freeshop like someone suggested.

Last edited by xdeadxpoolx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QaiE6_-OTfE +1