Chrono Trigger: Flames of Eternity RC-7B Released

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so on filetrip. what the fuck. how do you download it? I click on download a couple times and there's pop ups with more things to click on. Lame!

Ok so I found the right one to click on. I hate when sites do this, could easily clutter a perfectly working computer with virii and etc.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use this link omg juares ftw

May I ask why Snes9x 1.51 instead of 1.53? It's so 2005 :rofl2:

wow this quote totally blew up my MSIE so I had to restart it and the quoting is screwed up. strange.

Anyways, LMAO @ full version ROM being linked on here thanx grabbed it before the admin broom sweeps come through :D that saved me some work from getting an ips patcher out.

Now, I notice this ROM is not of conventional size LMAO what were they thinking taking a 32 meg ROM and changing it to 6.11 megabytes?! LMFAO!!!! At least I do own every SNES SD/CF flash cart known to man so I'm sure it will work on one of these roflmao. I'm sure it will work in sd2SNES!

thanks for the rom and although i don't have enough time in the world to play an all out RPG I'll fire it up some time.

I notice that site had a link to an ips patch to change levels and such in mario kart also so I grabbed that. hopefully it is good, problably not but I'll check it out. The Mario Kart R patch. cool to see people still work on stuff for SNES. SNES launched in 1992 and they stopped making games in 2000. A good run but I wish it lasted a bit longer in the US. I was way hyped over the last games that came out. I have tons and tons of SNES gear. one of the best consoles ever.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow this quote totally blew up my MSIE so I had to restart it and the quoting is screwed up. strange.

Anyways, LMAO @ full version ROM being linked on here thanx grabbed it before the admin broom sweeps come through :D that saved me some work from getting an ips patcher out.

Now, I notice this ROM is not of conventional size LMAO what were they thinking taking a 32 meg ROM and changing it to 6.11 megabytes?! LMFAO!!!! At least I do own every SNES SD/CF flash cart known to man so I'm sure it will work on one of these roflmao. I'm sure it will work in sd2SNES!

thanks for the rom and although i don't have enough time in the world to play an all out RPG I'll fire it up some time.

I notice that site had a link to an ips patch to change levels and such in mario kart also so I grabbed that. hopefully it is good, problably not but I'll check it out. The Mario Kart R patch. cool to see people still work on stuff for SNES. SNES launched in 1992 and they stopped making games in 2000. A good run but I wish it lasted a bit longer in the US. I was way hyped over the last games that came out. I have tons and tons of SNES gear. one of the best consoles ever.

You might want to change that, I had NO IDEA the blog linked that!!! Dammit! I thought it was the IPS patch! I though it was the effing patch, not the ROM, so I removed the link. I did NOT know what it was, I just copied the link! I just wanted to post a link for those having issues with Filetrip. I did NOT have any intention to post that, just the IPS patch!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok so on filetrip. what the fuck. how do you download it? I click on download a couple times and there's pop ups with more things to click on. Lame!

Ok so I found the right one to click on. I hate when sites do this, could easily clutter a perfectly working computer with virii and etc.

it says right on the page what the buttons do. did you not read the fine print before randomly clicking?

Please select your preferred download method by clicking either button above. By clicking the Automatic download button you will download our sponsored installer which downloads files from the Amazon Content Delivery Network. The Manual download button triggers a download from your browser, the file is sent from our servers in France. By downloading a file from FileTrip, you understand and accept our T&Cs

we offer free hosting, free storage, free video streaming, and free image hosting. there is currently no limitation on accounts, everyone can make use of these features with no speed limitations, and link publically to personal files which will never be deleted. all this, and we never ask you for a single donation. filetrip was coded by costello, and designed by shaun. it is part of the gbatemp network. the automatic downloader will only bring in small amounts of revenu to help pay for the server, it will not install a virus on your perfectly working computer.

-another world

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't tried this build yet, but previous ones worked on the snes emus on the dstwo. The blog site has also started selling raspberry pi snes's with usb snes controllers that look like they might be pretty spiffy.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it says right on the page what the buttons do. did you not read the fine print before randomly clicking?

we offer free hosting, free storage, free video streaming, and free image hosting. there is currently no limitation on accounts, everyone can make use of these features with no speed limitations, and link publically to personal files which will never be deleted. all this, and we never ask you for a single donation. filetrip was coded by costello, and designed by shaun. it is part of the gbatemp network. the automatic downloader will only bring in small amounts of revenu to help pay for the server, it will not install a virus on your perfectly working computer.

-another world

lol ok so I click the Download link on gbatemp. Then it says in the middle of the screen Download Now. WHOOPS I didn't click that one right, but anyway I just checked it and it wants to install some Adobe virus/spyware so I closed that. Now I click on "Download Selected Version" then a window pops up. Oh now what to click on there's TWO download thingies to click. The correct one is on the bottom and the incorrect (wtf will it do to my PC? one) is in the middle and lo and behold it says livid in really tiny letters so I know what that means. SPYWARE! :D

So yeah it isn't that straight forward. someone needs to remove the spam/spyware/virii banners from that lame site. But anyway at least after some trial and error I found the correct link and I also managed to find warez on another site :o

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Careful Square Enix might shut this one down too.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I wanna play another game with the characters from Chrono Trigger. It would've been nice if they'd have made it themselves, but oh well. It's just like those PS3 hackers that opened up the PS3's library to the Vita; lazy Sony
i think you are clicking the advertisements and not the filetrip buttons. adverts bring money, its how we keep the site free.

-another world

Edit: Should've replied to this in the first place. Love keeps the site free too; people love visiting this site. So you might say that love brings people to see the threads as well as the advertisements.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I wanna play another game with the characters from Chrono Trigger. It would've been nice if they'd have made it themselves, but oh well. It's just like those PS3 hackers that opened up the PS3's library to the Vita; lazy Sony.

Pretty sure that C&D order was fake, no one was able to contact SE's legal department with the information given.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure that C&D order was fake, no one was able to contact SE's legal department with the information given.
I've also heard a team member explain that it was fake. I can't remember if the reasoning was for making them seem very important/attention whoring, or using this as an excuse to abandon work.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've also heard a team member explain that it was fake. I can't remember if the reasoning was for making them seem very important/attention whoring, or using this as an excuse to abandon work.

Yep, I heard that as well, just a coward's way out actually. I hope someone leaks the source so others can take over should these people ragequit.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game fired right up on my SD2SNES. It starts out with a disclaimer in-game about it not being made by Square and whatnot. And then it drops you into the game. I haven't seen any intro but I didn't play it for very long. I was busy testing out all these games I just loaded onto my 16gb for the sd2snes. seems to work fine without a hitch but those games sure take up a lot of space. I had to delete a crapton of stuff from the goodsnes set just so it would fit under 16 gig and I want to find all the other unreleased games that came out after my nongood and stick em on there too. I got a few things, most this cart won't play (superfx prototype game Power Slide FX which I actually built a cart for so I can play it separately..and Nintendo Power Fest 94 which isn't going to work on this thing so I don't even need to try however homebrew and hacks work fine on this). I just can't recall if I'm missing any other roms but oh well there's too many to play already.

Chrono trigger was an awesome RPG. This new story is probably great but rpgs are too long and I don't have the time. Still it is cool seeing people do these projects for the snes. SNES will live forever. I remember people on #snes efnet were saying that before Nintendo pulled the plug because emulators came about and people were doing translations clear back then in the late 1990s. They were right. #snes is dead though but the console lives on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone