Hacking Choosing a SLOT-1 & SLOT-2 Device for DS/DSL

gameboymortal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dealextreme prices are in usd. dealextreme is notorious for their wait times in sending out your order and customer service for this reason they are not your best option if you are impatient.that being said, your order will probably arrive in less than a month.however, the acekard is a popular item and this is immediately after a holiday so they will be a bit backlogged. otherwise i would not expect the item to take longer than a month to ship. speaking from experience, most of my orders are mailed within ten business days and the shipping does not take more than ten business days.

p.s. i am on the east cost of the usa

FISHY_au

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hmmm, well, i hope it doeasnt take more than a month, seeing as i ordered on thursday lol. btw, this thread is no longer needed as i have ordered a Acekard 2 and an EZ Flash 3-in-1. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR INPUT, YOU'VE ALL BEEN REALLY HELPFUL!
laugh.gif

ChrisMims

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the Acekard 2 (Acekard 2i if you're thinking of getting the DSi anytime soon. It's the same price and works on the DS/DSL/DSi)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol