Homebrew CHMM - Custom HomeMenu Manager

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just drop the sofware folder (CHMM) in your folder ''3DS'' inside the SD/microSD from your 3ds, and put the themes folder in the root of your 3ds's sd card.
Then start the sofware thru homebrew launcher.

By folder "3DS"... you mean the folder where the other homebrew apps are located?

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm this is strange... CHMM doesn't show up in my Homebrew launcher. I put the CHMM folder inside the "3ds" folder...
Which CHMM version I must download from here? http://rinnegatamante.it/site/
I used the latest one (1.5)
Make sure the name of the file inside the folder ''CHMM'' is the same name then the folder.. the software.s launcher need to be the same name ;)

Lunastras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Did you use yata+ to compile your theme?
No, I feel the need to also add this one, I made another theme myself with the theme editor tool and did that same format stuff as the ''jojo'' themes, and that fore mentioned theme is not made by me, it was downloaded from a site made for 3DS themes. Regardless, none work, and is there something I should know about yata? By the looks of it it's just another theme app that I don't need if I have this one already.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, which CHMM I must use again? I'm kinda lost though .-.
The one you where using is fine (the latest) aslong as you rename it the same name as the folder, wich is CHMM.

No, I feel the need to also add this one, I made another theme myself with the theme editor tool and did that same format stuff as the ''jojo'' themes, and that fore mentioned theme is not made by me, it was downloaded from a site made for 3DS themes. Regardless, none work, and is there something I should know about yata? By the looks of it it's just another theme app that I don't need if I have this one already.
Yata+ is really great for making themes, but you dont have to use it..i just wanted to mentien in case you didnt used a compiled theme..in case you would have only used pictures instead of an actual theme :P
To solve the issue you have, put the theme folder in the root instead of in 3ds folder. Should work then ;)

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The one you where using is fine (the latest) aslong as you rename it the same name as the folder, wich is CHMM.

Umm which folder to rename what again? Sorry but it's kinda ambiguous.

I tried putting that CHMM folder with its contents on, to the 3DS folder. I rum Homebrew, and it doesn't detect CHMM...

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Umm which folder to rename what again? Sorry but it's kinda ambiguous.

I tried putting that CHMM folder with its contents on, to the 3DS folder. I rum Homebrew, and it doesn't detect CHMM...
The folder needs to have the same name as the file inside. Inside the folder CHMM you have the launcher (.3dsx), rename it the same name as the folder, so it will become "CHMM.3dsx".

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The folder needs to have the same name as the file inside. Inside the folder CHMM you have the launcher (.3dsx), rename it the same name as the folder, so it will become "CHMM.3dsx".
I see. Now I understand :P Compared to the first post, which I find confusing to figure out lol.
And 2 last questions... At what folder will I put the themes on? And can I have those themes in a separate folder each? (Example there's 2 custom themes... Mario & Pokemon... can I have the Mario theme in a "Mario" folder & the Pokemon theme in a "Pokemon" folder?

Chaosl

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, I managed to get themes to work, but on some theme I have the error 91. Any solutions ? OLD 9.9.0 EUR with Ironhax + I'm puttin the default black before applying a theme

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Princess Emily - Create a folder "themes" and put it in the root of the sd card. Inside, you can drop your themes, wich will already be in their own folder.

@Chaosl - not sure..did you compile the themes yourself? Try to recompil the ones with errors..

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Another one though... how will I undo all the changes I made?
Especially the cursor color. What was the default color again? Light blue?

Lunastras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

Yata+ is really great for making themes, but you dont have to use it..i just wanted to mentien in case you didnt used a compiled theme..in case you would have only used pictures instead of an actual theme :P
To solve the issue you have, put the theme folder in the root instead of in 3ds folder. Should work then ;)
Thanks, I can see the themes now, but when I install them nothing changes, I tried installing one then start>start (reboot) and the theme was default, and then install theme and normal shut down, nothing changed.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another one though... how will I undo all the changes I made?
Especially the cursor color. What was the default color again? Light blue?
Well that, my friend, is the reason why a backup of your work is always good to have ;)

Thanks, I can see the themes now, but when I install them nothing changes, I tried installing one then start>start (reboot) and the theme was default, and then install theme and normal shut down, nothing changed.
Hmm not sure..what is ypur spec? (emunand, cfw, n3ds,3ds,9.9 or 9.2 etc..,)

ObeseMudkipz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't open rar files on this computer (worst computer ever) but I can open zip files so is it possible for someone to turn the one on the front page to a zip?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...