Hacking "Checking if software can be played" error?

Deleted member 412537

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to play two games on the latest Kosmos with a new SD card I bought from amazon. Except they wouldn't run without connecting to the internet. which was strange, so I switched over to the old one so I can see if the same error showed up. Fortunately, Super Smash Bros ran perfectly at the time. After a while,I decided to restore my 6.01 nand and then update to 7.1 so I'll be ready for Yoshi in the future. Unfortunately, I never backed up my userdata, so I winded up trying to reinstall everything by scratch..except nothing will download or play anymore. I'm about to give up.

P.S My privileges got restricted by Nintendo. Also, I cannot unlink the old email used as the primary console exchange for another like a month or two ago. T_T

Please help if possible.

waytoodeep03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have experienced this too,

I cant get a few games to play like oceanhorn and mario rabbids

Other games play fine.

Is there a work around for this?

Im using sx pro

Jaisun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you installing from XCI? (SXOS, Installing XCI like you would an NSP)

I've had this when installing an XCI from USB. I've found that running it first, then installing it, seems to get rid of the error.

waytoodeep03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash needs 6.2. Did you try installing the game and updates with ignore fw on? If you are getting troubles in 7.0.1, be sure you have the correct sigpatches :)

Im still getting this error. Where can I find more about these sigpatches?

Oceanhorn doesnt play whether its xci or nsp. This dumb message keeps popping up

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Where can I find more about these sigpatches?

Download the zip File from this Page and extract it to your SD Card.

Edit:
Just saw you're on SX OS, you don't need these Patches. I just tried both Ocean Horn & Mario Rabbit, they work perfect as XCI and installed as NSP. Tested on SX OS 2.6.1 FW 7.0.1 / AMS 0.8.6 FW 7.0.1

Last edited by crazy_p,

waytoodeep03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the zip File from this Page and extract it to your SD Card.

Edit:
Just saw you're on SX OS, you don't need these Patches. I just tried both Ocean Horn & Mario Rabbit, they work perfect as XCI and installed as NSP. Tested on SX OS 2.6.1 FW 7.0.1 / AMS 0.8.6 FW 7.0.1

Are you exfat or fat 32?? Or does that not matter

JonnyOnline

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to play two games on the latest Kosmos with a new SD card I bought from amazon. Except they wouldn't run without connecting to the internet. which was strange, so I switched over to the old one so I can see if the same error showed up. Fortunately, Super Smash Bros ran perfectly at the time. After a while,I decided to restore my 6.01 nand and then update to 7.1 so I'll be ready for Yoshi in the future. Unfortunately, I never backed up my userdata, so I winded up trying to reinstall everything by scratch..except nothing will download or play anymore. I'm about to give up.

P.S My privileges got restricted by Nintendo. Also, I cannot unlink the old email used as the primary console exchange for another like a month or two ago. T_T

Please help if possible.
Dump your Keys using LockPick RCM (If you haven't already). Redump the NSP with nxdumptool (Make Sure that "remove console specific data" is on) and Install it with Tinfoil or Something. Profit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.