Hardware Cheapest place to get a 3DS online?

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to not answer this but I figured I would get some feedback incase somebody found a cheap place. I don't want anything used. I am one of those people who love and enjoy opening things for the first time. I am aware it already got a price cut but maybe a website is selling it for 10 or 20 bucks less. I am willing to take that offer.

I appreciate any answers.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just want the system for now. I am going to wait patiently for the games. First I am going to get Zelda once I get paid. Then anything else I find interesting. My wish list is short but covers pretty much all of the best titles.

Spy021

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just picked up one for my nephew today at Target. They are offering a $20 Gift Card with purchase of a 3DS. They were running a similar sale a few weeks ago, but offering a $25 Gift Card, but I missed out on it. This was the best deal I could find for just the unit. I didn't see anything else for just the unit from the major retailers for Black Friday, either.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look yes I'm blacklisted. But I fixed the situation completely. I'm not a bad guy. I made one mistake and I tried to take responsibility for it but people keep judging.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its up to the staff... I personally respect their decision and I totally deserve it. Nothing I attempted was right. I however fixed the situation and sent back the item. I also apologized sincerely a lot. I also asked to get banned or have some kind of severe punishment. They in turn put me in this group. I will not dispute it or anything if they choose to take me off then its their choice. I just know that if I wasn't broke I would donate a lot to GBAtemp just to prove I did one thing wrong and I regret to this day. Living in guilt isn't anything I would want for anybody.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you scammed someone? And then un-scammed them? I don't see the problem people would have with this specific thread, but I guess people might not want to trade with you.

EDIT: Anyway, back on topic. You want it for around $150?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.