ROM Hack Change the appearance of a game character could be possible?

PortalGames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was thinking about if there is a way to change the appearance of a character to another created by myself, but if its possible, how can I do it? The reason I am asking this is because I would like to change the appearance of a player in my Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy Supernova cardtridge for other one, because I think that like people can change pokemon appearance, my idea could be possible but please help me and reply me and if its a way tell me pls , thanks.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about if there is a way to change the appearance of a character to another created by myself, but if its possible, how can I do it? The reason I am asking this is because I would like to change the appearance of a player in my Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy Supernova cardtridge for other one, because I think that like people can change pokemon appearance, my idea could be possible but please help me and reply me and if its a way tell me pls , thanks.
It is possible, you need to know how the game its encrypted, then decrypt it, change whatever you desire, and encrypt it back.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how can I decrypt a game? Is there any video in youtube about this???
No, hats why i told you, you first need to know how its encrypted, each game its encrypted, and packed, you need to investigate this by yourself.
Then you need to know how it works and to get it packed again.

This will take severe amount of time taking in consideration what you are asking right now.

PortalGames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, hats why i told you, you first need to know how its encrypted, each game its encrypted, and packed, you need to investigate this by yourself.
Then you need to know how it works and to get it packed again.

This will take severe amount of time taking in consideration what you are asking right now.
But I tried to investigate this by myself and I didn`t find anything :(

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first, unpack the game archive.
check if any existed tool that can extract those compressed files.
if no. make a program or write a script by yourself.
good luck.:)

Reactions: pixelmasher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome...