OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
The PSP uses 802.11b as it's WiFi standard. Therefore its maximum possible speed is 11mbps...although the chances of you ever seeing this are slim to none.

yeah, not many people with unincrypted T1 wireless =P

can you download stuff using the default psp browser? with links2?

^ what about that?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course you can...although whether it'd be worth it is another matter entirely, which was what i was intimating at in my statement about max speed.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
themuddaload said:
i have a usb charging cable for my ds, will it work as a data transfer cable for my psp?

I would not like to risk it mainly due to the fact its a charging cable it will carry the USB voltage into the PSP data socket!

It could be dangerous for your PSP!

some digital cameras use the same USB cable that you can use with the PSP and some MOTOROLA phone data cables are the same cable too!

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, i found the folly of the previous question as soon as i went to bed. the plugs arent the same, and neither fit in the other system. for some reason when i first got the psp, a quick glance registered them as being the same in my brain.

i feel dumb+1

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
uhm, so i finally got my pandora battery from DX. i am using psp pandora deluxe to make an MMS on my sandisk 2gb card.

after i told it to install the files, and put in my pandora batt, and turned it on, it just booted normally.

what did i do wrong?!?
my OFW is 3.8, that isnt the problem, is it? *cries*

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If your PSP boots normally with a Pandora battery...it's not a Pandora Battery....

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, it only boots normally after i used the psp pandora deluxe thing on it. previously, it would turn the green power light on, and nothing else. if i take out the mem stick, it wont boot normally.

it should be a real pandora... i bought it from dx, sku.12472.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
If your PSP boots normally with a Pandora battery...it's not a Pandora Battery....

XD yeah.

Gotta make sure it says "pandora battery" or "TOOL" when you buy it themuddaload
smile.gif

Edit: just read your post above. You screwed up by running that app on the battery. You only needed to make the mms.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will just give you a green light and black screen so it's working. Try holding L down when you place the pandora battery in the psp and when it starts to boot.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not used it but have heard of it. Your Sandisk should work. I'm installing Pandora Deluxe v3.1 right now so I'll check if you missed something.

Edit: Also what kind of psp do you have?

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking at the setup now. It lets you pick which psp buttons will boot which program. Try holding left or right when booting this time. Those are defaults for DCv5 and DCv7. If those don't work, you forgot to do something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.