MaLoLHDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
At least I think...

So, i downloaded EUR M & S at Rio 2016 with Nusgrabber for loadiine gx2 use and i want to decrypt it so I tried this stuff:

1) In Nusgrabber I pressed Decrypt Download, selected the game's folder and it says Title successfully decrypted, but no code, content or meta folders to be found.
2)Copied CDecrypt to the game's folder, with its dll, I also put into that folder ckey.bin , title.tik , title.tmd , titlekey.bin and title.cert. I ran cmd, cd into the folder with the game, CDecrypt title.tmd title.tik ckey.bin and it said this:

CDecrypt v 1.0b by crediar
Built: 09:43:46 Jan 14 2015
It is not allowed to resell, rehost, redistribute
or include this file in any packages!

Title version:0
Content Count:11
Encrypted Title KEY:
(I don't think i can put this thing in a forum)
Title ID:
Decrypted Title KEY:
FSTInfo Entries:1404726442

But I am searching for a way to get the actual code, content and meta, not this stuff. How can I do that?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You don't. It's a compiled binary, you can't translate it back into the original source code. You can disassemble it, but it will just be gibberish without comments.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He didn't ask how to decompile it.

@MaLoLHDX, choosing "decrypt" in NUSGrabber should have decrypt it.
Maybe it's just extracted to another folder (sometime, in windows, it's in your "user" folder)

could you provide the full log?
which command did you type?
what is the full result (just hide the "Decrypted Title KEY", everything else is fine).

Where did you get the ticket? did you create it yourself?

there are alternative tools, like JNustool, or Cdecrypt v0.2

Last edited by Cyan,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
He didn't ask how to decompile it.

@MaLoLHDX, choosing "decrypt" in NUSGrabber should have decrypt it.
Maybe it's just extracted to another folder (sometime, in windows, it's in your "user" folder)

could you provide the full log?
which command did you type?
what is the full result (just hide the "Decrypted Title KEY", everything else is fine).

Where did you get the ticket? did you create it yourself?

there are alternative tools, like JNustool, or Cdecrypt v0.2
I thought that's what he meant by "no code to be found". If that's not what he's looking for, a full log would be helpful indeed.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when decrypting the .app files he got from NUS, he should get 3 folders :
/code/
/content/
/meta/

that's the "code" he meant.
I think he successfully got them, as he said the program said so, the folder is probably somewhere else than the current folder or subfolder.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
when decrypting the .app files he got from NUS, he should get 3 folders :
/code/
/content/
/meta/

that's the "code" he meant.
I think he successfully got them, as he said the program said so, the folder is probably somewhere else than the current folder or subfolder.
Now it makes sense, fair play. Sounds like one of those pesky path errors.

MaLoLHDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know what you mean by full log, but here's the command + log:

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\desktop1\Aggiornamenti wii u loadiine lavoro\NEW-NUSGrabberGUI\00050000101E5400 (MeSrio2016)>CDecrypt title.tmd title.tik ckey.bin

Encrypted Title KEY:
4D292E..............................C4DC93782D5
Title ID:
00050000101E54000000000000000000
Decrypted Title KEY:
(I can't put this in a forum)
FSTInfo Entries:1404726442

I searched in most folders, too.
Also, I tried entering this and it gave me this:

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\desktop1\Aggiornamenti wii u loadiine lavoro\NEW-NUSGrabberGUI\00050000101E5400 (MeSrio2016)>CDecrypt title.tmd title.cert ckey.bin

Encrypted Title KEY:
51AC6B9A................................A0DB0BA3
Title ID:
00050000101E54000000000000000000
Decrypted Title KEY:
(I can't put this in a forum)
FSTInfo Entries:3485613829

Also, is Mario and Sonic at Rio 2016 (the game I'm trying to decrypt) really only 2.81 GB? Could that be the problem?

(By the way, I couldn't find a download of JNustool without some ads blocking my way to the actual download page)
(also don't ask me why I made the folder structure so long)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, I found the title.tik somewhere in a youtube video, I don't know if you meant something else by "ticket"

(I tried copying the game to another folder, but in that folder there are only the game files, title.tik, title.cert and title.tmd, I copied the last three files, I tried decrypting them with "Decrypt Download" button, it says title successfully decrypted, no code, content and meta though)

Last edited by Cyan,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think I can see the problem, I've encountered it before. Sometimes Windows will refuse to create folders or files in areas it considers "system areas", this includes the root of the C:\ drive, the desktop etc., and it's highly permissions-dependant whether that issue pops up or not. My recommendation is to drop the entire Cdecrypt package and the game into a separate user folder, preferably on a user partition rather than C:\ - I've had this happen when extracting archives and the archive contents just got lost in temp files purgatory. Try that.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, so, few problems.

1. never use a path with spaces! it's often a problem with command lines programs. (maybe it's not the problem here, but it's a very good idea to get used to never have spaces in folders)
replace "Aggiornamenti wii u loadiine lavoro" with something without spaces. "loadiine" is fine and enough.
replace "00050000101E5400 (MeSrio2016)" with "00050000101E5400_(MeSrio2016)"

if you want to use spaces in your filename or folder names, you need to use quotes around your command line.

2. Ticket is UNIQUE to each game.
The ticket is the file which contains the encrypted game's key. (which is also forbidden to post, sorry, but it helped that you didn't remove that information from your message!)
The encrypted gamekey is the "decryption key" to decrypt the downloaded .app file.
every games are encrypted using a different encryption key, so you can't use the same key for another game.
you used the ticket of 4d292e4.......................3782d5 # Wipeout 3 [USA, NUS]

This ticket is NOT for the game you want to decrypt.

your problem is : you used random files, found on a random tutorial, on a random youtube video.

rule 1 . NEVER follow a tutorial posted on youtube ! they are WRONG, OLD, OUTDATED, and done by people who don't understand what they are doing, it's at best not working, at worse dangerous for you...
well, there's no Rule 2 :P

What you need to do :

With CDecrypt:
1. You need the ticket with the proper Encrypted Game Key inside.
Find it the way you want. it's forbidden to link to that data.

2. if you find a key number instead of a .tik binary file, you need to open any tik file, and replace the old key with the one you found (use HxD for example).
use your current wipeout .tik file, it will be easier to locate where the key is in the file, and you'll know what you have to replace.

3. retry, with short path, no space.

with JNUSTool :
1. get the tool here : https://github.com/Maschell/JNUSTool/releases (no idea how you got so difficulties to find the official website, you probably tried random guide, all official links are stickied on the hacking section of GBATemp>WiiU forum)
extract it in a folder (not a system folder, not desktop, no space in the path !)
Best location is another hdd partition, an external HDD, or SD card (slower, but it works).
Open the config file in a text editor and replace the mentioned line with the WiiU common key value. (google it)

2. install Java if you don't have it yet

3. find BOTH the TitleID (only numbers, no minus sign) and the encrypted game key for your game.

4. open a command line window, browse to where you extracted JNustool and type this :
Java -jar JNUStool.jar <TitleID here> <TitleKey here>

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Foxi4

MaLoLHDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
While i had to give up for Mario and Sonic at Rio 2016 because i couldn't find the title key, I tried other games like wii party u, nsmbu and it worked! I did this:
1)with nusgrabber i download both the game and updates
2) i get the title key for the game from a site, that lets me download the title.tik needed.
3) i decrypt the game and updates with decrypt download on nus grabber ( it works!)
4) i use jnustool only to look at the thing to put next to the game folder for loadiine
5) copy everything to my sdcard

And it works!
I have some more questions:
1) could you explain more the process to transform the title key into a title.tik? (I'm using HxD too)
2) on the site with the title keys, there were some keys that weren't "eshop/application" but "patch": if i put the patch title key in jnustool, will it download the update instead?

I hope that if i become skilled enough, I could be as helpful as you guys! Thanks a LOT!

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I found the title.tik somewhere in a youtube video, I don't know if you meant something else by "ticket"

This was the reason why cdecrypt "doesn't decrypt". FunkiiU can create a fakesigned ticket from a title key or you can get a legit ticket from a disc dump or ticket dump. Whenever cdecrypt prints what it did, it means one or both of your keys (ckey and the title key within title.tik) are not valid.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1) could you explain more the process to transform the title key into a title.tik? (I'm using HxD too)
what's used inside the tiket is only the encrypted titleKey (the cryptographic key to decrypt the game). all other data in the ticket are ignored.
so, most tool just "look" at the expecting position inside the ticket to read that key to decrypt the game.
what you can do is create a dummy file, or use any other ticket file, and replace the TitleKey with HxD at the key position.

some programs (like JNUStool) accept arguments with just the titlekey, no need of ticket or dummy files.
java -jar JNUSTool.jar [-option] <TitleID> [<TitleKey>]

Note : this is only in order to decrypt the game.
if you expect to install the game with WUP installer, you need a proper ticket, not just a titleKey at the right position.

2. I don't see or know what these patches are.
usually, the titlekey website either provide the TitleID/Titlekey, or the "already injected" ticket.

Last edited by Cyan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge