Hacking Can't Run AGING NTR-EVA ROM

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is really weird. I'm trying to run the AGING NTR-EVA ROM ( xxxx - Aging Cart NTR (J)(NintendyFan) ) on my DS. I've tried from both my Ace3DS Plus AND my Gateway Blue Cart. Both show Loading for a few seconds, and then it white-screens. However, I can run the ROM just fine from my Original R4 DS (no, not i, not SDHC).

I've tried adjusting settings in the ROM from my R4DS to create a save file, and then transfer it over to my other flashcart, but I get the same result. Any help is appreciated! :)

-merge-

Also, it works just fine running it from my R4 DS, on my N3DS XL using R4 Stage2 launcher.

-merge: DON'T BUMP >: ( -

Bump

Last edited by Issac,

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh?

-double post merged-

probably the kernel by the flashcarts doesn't support the game.
Did you tried to update your flashcarts?
I can't imagine BOTH cards have compatibility issues with a single ROM, especially if the Original R4 works with it :P
Yes, I've updated them to their latest firmwares.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Last edited by Issac,

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, however I don't get any error message. On my R4 DS, I changed the configuration to autoboot to the Test Menu (so I wouldn't need to hold START or SELECT). This works fine on the R4 DS. I transfered the .nds and .sav file over to my other flashcart, and it doesn't boot.
The process is:

On my R4 DS:
  • Select ROM => Loading... screen for about 3 seconds => Black screen for about 1 seconds => ROM starts
And my other flashcarts (Ace3DS Plus and Gateway Blue card):
  • Select ROM => Loading... screen for about 3 seconds => Infinite white screen; ROM never loads

I also tried this on my R4 SDHC Dual Core 2015, but I get an error code -5. That doesn't really say much though, as that card has shitty compatibility to begin with and rarely loads any HB/Debug/modified ROM's.

Last edited by dpad_5678,

dpad_5678

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I should also mention I can send it over to other NDS's using HaxxStation, so I know I have a good ROM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.